loseing blood again

raggie33

*the raggedier*
dont worry i feel fine but as ya recall i went to dr a while back cause i lost bloood thru mouth and had many test and if i recall the pee test i did for 24 hours cleared up a lot of stuff .he realy wasnt clear as what was doing it or i was not hearing him but it starred again its bright red so i no thats good news i recall the day before i drank lots a pepsi could that be it?and if so would cafine free help? or is coke beter i love my soda is ginger aile ok or rootbeer. also please dont tell me its my hot food?i love spiceys food and i cant quit i may be able to stop soda but i sure hope not i love it from time to time

raggie33

*the raggedier*
no it aint that for sure cause i clot fast i realy think its the soda i drink a course i may be wrong

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
It might be the acid/co2 of the cola's thats causing blood. Is it possible you have a stomach ulcer of somekind? Maybe you need a prescription of Nexium (The Purple Pill).

Go back to the doctor and get it looked at. Your health is very important raggie!!!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
If it's bright red then it might be originating from near the surface. Do you have a bleeding mouth ulcer, canker sore or bleeding gums?