am i the only adult who loves lilo and stich?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love the show so much and the movie even more .g the movie even makes me cry. im weird i guess but the show is always happy .i have no idea why i like it so much perhaps cause its a nice show and stich reminds me of a good freindly dog and how lilo and him are best buds .plus i love how they find a use for every experment .i belive thats shows to look for the good in everyone.this week there haveing a specail on disney like 3 hours a day of lilo and stich

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a big Lilo and Stitch fan too. I don't watch the show or any TV very often but love to watch the movie. The whole family loves to watch it.

Take Care,
mtbkndad :wave:

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED said:
Lilo & Stitch is one of our favorite movies of all times. :)

Us too.

We purchased a full-size print (copy of a painting) from Disney of Stitch looking at the Ugly Duckling book, and realizing he was lost, and didn't really belong.

A very poignant moment.

Bob

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pedalinbob said:
Us too.

We purchased a full-size print (copy of a painting) from Disney of Stitch looking at the Ugly Duckling book, and realizing he was lost, and didn't really belong.

A very poignant moment.

Bob
o i like that part but it was so sad.man that whole movie is great the writers was amazeing.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
People laugh at me when I talk about wanting sponge bob square pants mud flaps for my van.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?????

raggie33

*the raggedier*
woohoo im not the only one im happy now .what a great show .craig i never saw digimon ill check it out cobb i aint sure about sponge but ill give it a new look to.its nice to watch tv that is happy not full a meaness

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
Nope you aren't alone! My gf and i love de movie too.. so much so that she bought me this little bobble-head stitch.. It's a very nice touching movie.. which i didn't realise i'd enjoy soo greatly, real touching and warm. :grin2:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i like these quotes i cut and paste em
Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten
Hula Teacher: Lilo, why are you all wet?
Lilo: It's sandwich day. Every Thursday I take Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich...
Hula Teacher: "Pudge" is a fish?
Lilo: And today we were out of peanut butter. So I asked my sister what to give him, and she said "a tuna sandwich". I can't give Pudge tuna.
[whispering]
Hula Teacher: Fish?
Lilo: [hysterical] It's fish. If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination. I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter 'cause all we have is... is... Stinkin' tuna
lol that was so funny ya have to admit