hypothetical question! barry and roger!

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
if barry bonds or roger clemens tested positive for steroids!
what would this do to baseball?
would bud squilig hide the results to the public if he knew the damage the news would bring to fans and the general public?
could baseball recover if in fact roger and barry had tested positive last year but mlb hid the test results, could the fans ever trust baseball?

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't trust baseball now already. Nevermind if we find out they are hiding some results. You would have a lot of reallllyyyy unhappy people if it ever came out. I honestly think there would be way less pissed off people if Bonds tested positive. So many just know he did. Only people that'd be upset is SF Giants fans...but to think more about it, they'd likely be just fine and dandy with it. If Clemens was tested positive, I think it would have a worse effect. If he is taking steroids, he sure isn't making it very noticable. I mean, he put some weight on in his gut, but hey, he is an old man as far as baseball years go. Could be more natural. I could also see a decent argument that he is using them. Exactly that, he is old, yet he still pitches, and is still one of the best.

Either way, if baseball hid it from us, you'd have many fans pretty darn mad. Including me. I don't want to have wasted my money to see some cheaters play. I don't like that...

-Cameron