Got my story put on the Surefire site, yay

Aaron1100us

Enlightened
from here http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main.pl?pgm=co_disp&func=displ&sesent=00&keyrf5=66&strfnbr=6&temp=animals_attack

Its the "That aint no Deer" story.

Hmm, I thought they were supposed to give you a $100 gift certificate if your story got posted? Never heard a word from them. The only reason I found this out tonight (posted it several months ago) was that I had another story that I submitted to their site tonight. I went to check the other stories and came across this one that I sent in earlier. Oh well, kinda cool I guess. I still haven't seen the Mountain lion again but hope to.

Last edited:

magic79

Enlightened
Re: Got my story put on the Surefire site, yay, sort of

Aaron1100us said:
I still haven't seen the Mountain lion again but hope to.

That's a pretty dangerous hope!

I would email and ask about the gift certificate.

Aaron1100us

Enlightened

Ah, its allright. I've got my .40 caliber GLOCK with three 10 round clips full of Winchester hollowpoints. :xyxgun:

Yep, I e-mailed them. Not that I sent the story in just to see if I could get $100, didn't even know you could get $100 from them at the time, just thought is was a cool story. We don't really think of Mountain Lions being in Iowa but the DNR says they are comming down from SD. I think they said somewhere in the range of 15 in the State. And with a 50-100 mile range, I probably won't see it again.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aaron1100us said:
Ah, its allright. I've got my .40 caliber GLOCK with three 10 round clips full of Winchester hollowpoints. :xyxgun: .
What kind of Glock you got? If you got the 23, you can get the 13 round clips.