my new wife

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well she dont know it yet lol but man i sure like nicole ritchie wow . she is so interesting and pretty and short like me so nicole ritchie or any of the women from the show the girls next down please email me at

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Words of wisdom raggie,

That girl you're looking at on TV or in the magazine... remember, no matter what she looks like, no matter how beautiful, pretty, or hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of taking her *$#!

(shamelessly stolen from someone right here on CPF)

Last edited:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think she has nice legs, but she may not be the brightest bulb in the box. Her friend Paris is not bad looking either. Did you see the bits and pieces of her Karl Jrs commercial they wont air where she is washing a car? TOOT TOOT.

My tv star girl friend that she doesnt know shes my girl friend is Nikki Cox of unhapplie ever after. I think she also stars in las vegas.

Kelly Bundie was my first girl friend for the lonest time from married with children, then Terry Hatcher from Louis and Clark series. I had a think briefly for Deanna Troy of star trek too.

Empath

Flashaholic
Tb2776, instead of closing the thread I removed your post. This is a family forum. Think before you post.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think nicole is smart she has a great sence a comedy and that takes smarts.now paris is kinda dum lol and i dont think she is atractive at all

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive watched the shows on fox they stared in. Simple Life, Simple Life 2, Dumb and Dumber, etc.

You have to have some brain power to be so, like they are. Its like they know better, but choose not to practice it. They know better, but decide to turn the other cheek.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i am in a mood now lol i also like hallie berry man o man i saw sword fish and i fell outa my chair .she is stuning id say perhaps the best looking women in movies.but then again i will say the best looking women is the one who loves ya and cares for ya. cause thats so hard to find

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked her in Babbs, I think that was the name of the movie where she and her friend did some soul cooking for some rich guys.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
MichiganMan said:
You're thinking of B*A*P*S* from 1997. She starred in it with Natalie Desselle.

Wait a second, Nicole Ritchie was was in BAPS? No kidding? I thought Hally Berry was the main star of that movie. Hmmm, I'm going to have to look up Natalie Desselle, now.