any one watching vh1 metal month

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so far i like it but i cant wait to see rock honers with kiss then the super group with sabasion bach from skiid row and the man him self ted nuggent and the guy from anthax

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I watched it last night. I liked the Mini-Kiss and Def L. I'm waiting for the Nuge to come on.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey raggie guess what 'JJ French' (from Twisted Sister, he was on the Matzoh and Metal show, with that guy from anthrax...) was over my house last week! hadn't seen each other in 30 years..I used to see him and his group at a bar on Long Island (East) back then...
I don't don't generally care much for metal, sometimes it's just right for the mood though. and John's a great guy..

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive watched it off and on. I love that type of rock and it is one reason I have Sirius Satellite Radio, so I can hear it commercial fromm 24/7.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe so, then again they covered a range of bands. One reason I like sat radio they play a lot of bands you dont or wont normally hear on the radio and tracks too. They talked about motorhead, anthrax, kiss, dio, iron madien, metallica, megadeth and others.

I was going to buy the dvd a few years ago, but discovered the parts where Beavis and Butt Head rip on the videos was omitted. Thats the best part.