Finally you can buy a TANK

AlphaTea

Enlightened
I bought one of those last year!

Due to the fact that the Blue Crested 3 Toed Nauga is now on the endangered species list, Naugahyde is no longer an option. I had to go with the Corinthian Leather upgrade.
Dont believe the guy that says he gets 6 gpm (gallons/mile) and 0-60 in 3 min 17 sec. I know him and he has the out-rigger package (cheater!)
If you decide to get one, make sure you get the carbon fiber stealth model with the supercharged DOHC 6hp Tecumseh.:rock:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that guy and his tank on an episode of monster garage of user inventions. He named it after a crank yankers comment where a puppet discribed a women h wanted to date. I think it is said Ka-dunk-a-dunk

I am not sure why he invented it, but he uses it at his college foot ball team during the rest breaks to entertain the crowds. He has a drum kit he uses to beat on top of it and has these flame throwers along the edge that shoot flame with every beat.

TorchMan

Enlightened
I'm waiting for the hybrid version. :grin2:

In the meantime, I might go ahead and buy one of these so I can drive down to StarBucks to get my latte.

NAW

Enlightened
I think of it more as some kind of gas/torture chamber than a tank.

baltor

Newly Enlightened
Here's a "real" site to buy tanks. Its amazing what a private individual can buy if you're willing to part with the dough. Personally, if I won a lottery this would be the first site I hit. Forget Ferarri and Porsche! I was VERY close to buying a Tatra 813, but the import/maintanence costs scared me away. I went with a Benz instead.

If only I lived in europe... ;)

http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/vehiclesforsale/vehiclesforsalethumbs.htm