• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted: "Weird" Aleph LE's

Regentag

Banned
Ever since Isaac Hayes turned me on to true cyan... white just seems soooo boring.

No color in the visible spectrum will be ruled out.

BB/NG, Wiz2 or DB engins are all fine.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Isaac is a first rate modder and really nice fellow. Helped me quite a bit with numerous pearls of wisdom. I refer to him as the guru of colored Luxeons, the grand master of cyan. I too have a few Isaac originals, and they are amongst my most highly prized items, even keel with Don's cyan wonders. His attention to detail on solder work especially remarkable, toe to toe with the best Chop custom work. Impressive!

Welcome to the wonderful world of monochrome Luxes, they are tons of fun indeed. Next to cyan, royal blue is just breathtakingly beautiful for me to behold, I really enjoy the almost-violet super deep blue that causes certain materials to flouresce as if exposed to UV. It creates a powerfully soothing texture to whatever it illuminates, a great meditation/relaxation color. I might also suggest red-orange, which can be had to produce 190 screaming lumens when driven to spec in a Lux III. Five hundred and seventy lumens (entering HID territory) in a TriLux setup in a Mag host for instance. Its the brightest Lux, and a lot of fun as well.

Rats, I shouldnt have said anything, now we'll be bumping heads chasing after colored Luxes now too, instead of Alephs. BTW, did you receive the offer from MM about a certain marbled Aleph 1? I hope you adopt it, its a special light.

Enjoy your findings, at the moment I find it too difficult to part with my colored treasures, but I'll let you know if the time comes.