• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *All Sold*

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I've overextended myself again, so some things have to go..

#1) FM Black Spiral 700L, AWR hotdriver set for 10.8v, (2) WA1331 bulbs, Kiu high temp socket, FM 3x17670 battery adapter, (3) AW protected 17670 (no multiple clicks), modamag M2-MOP reflector, FlashlightLens Borofloat lens…[SOLD]

#2) FM Gray HA3 w/grooved head ROP, high and low bulbs included, 12AA-7.2v battery adapter (batteries not included), FM-HS dual function reflector…$175[SOLD]

#3) HA3 1D Mag, PTS2-D, UW0K LuxIII's, Fatman driver set for 800ma (potted to PTS), modamag 4AA-1D battery adapter, Energizer 2200mah batteries included, IMS20 reflectors, mineral glass lens…
[SOLD]

#4) Black 1D Mag, PTS2-D, RX0H LuxI's, triple Fenix L1P drivers potted to PTS (not pretty, but very secure and durable), IMS20 reflectors, mineral glass lens, runs from a single D cell (NiMH or Alk.)...$150[SOLD]

My guess is @20hrs. runtime from a single D alkaline. This light is brighter than my Brinkmann Maxfire w/G&P 3W drop-in.

All items are "new" with only a few minutes each to test functionality.

All prices include domestic shipping, international add $5. Paypal prefered (CC ok), but MO acceptable under certain circumstances (PM me first). First to post an "I'll take it" get's preference.

:)
-DF

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: FM Spiral 700L, FM HA3 ROP, HA3 1D Tri-UW0K

[edit]
stupid.gif

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #1, thanks

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh Duh! I thought the kewl looking #1 was #2 :ohgeez:

I'm not interested in #2... sorry. Have similar light already :)

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a Tbin version of #3 and it is one of my fave usable lights. Congrats LM!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

ppl sent. thanks

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: FM Gray HA3 w/grooved head ROP (3D), "Tri-Fenix" 1D Mag

Added my "Tri-Fenix" to the list.

:popcorn:
-DF

Walt175

Enlightened

That Gray HA3 ROP looks familiar. Was it per chance in attendance at PF6?

Led_Blind

Enlightened

You have actualy used 3 fenix drivers? wich version driver did you use and how did it turn out?

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

PP sent. I notice the small quick disconnect fitting on the power leads going to the PTS. Could you include a few male-female pairs of those pigtails so I could swap the PTS to/from some other hosts? That 2 pin arrangement looks very close to some of the ones I use already and I lost the link to the RC hobby shop where I got mine from eons ago. If you have any extras I would really appreciate them. Thanks my friend! Always a pleasure!

BTW The Arc LS I got from you is one of my fave little lights, and the River Rock AAA I use every day in the car.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Walt175 said:
That Gray HA3 ROP looks familiar. Was it per chance in attendance at PF6?

:thinking:

Maybe it's twin, but not this one :p

-DF

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Led_Blind said:
You have actualy used 3 fenix drivers? wich version driver did you use and how did it turn out?

I used (3) v2.5 drivers courtesy of MillerMods :thumbsup: . Turned out great to me. It's has a nice bright and useable hotspot as well as corona. Plus, running on a single D cell it's both convenient and has a long runtime. I plan on making myself another one :grin2:

-DF

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunarmodule said:
PP sent. I notice the small quick disconnect fitting on the power leads going to the PTS. Could you include a few male-female pairs of those pigtails so I could swap the PTS to/from some other hosts? That 2 pin arrangement looks very close to some of the ones I use already and I lost the link to the RC hobby shop where I got mine from eons ago. If you have any extras I would really appreciate them. Thanks my friend! Always a pleasure!

BTW The Arc LS I got from you is one of my fave little lights, and the River Rock AAA I use every day in the car.

Glad you like the lights :grin2: . I should have some spare JST connectors I can throw in for you.

-DF

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received the spiral mag. It's a great light, I'm very happy! Thanks for the key chain 'extra' as well :)