NITE Tritium Glowring Pics? Will someone post a few?

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
:candle: I want to buy a 3 pack of the NITE Tritium Glowrings but would like to see some photos from a few people who have purchased them.

I've see the 'glamour' shots in the first post of Merkava's thread where he sells them but since there a so many people who have purchased i'd like to see and hear from some of you about how they're doing after purchase.

Still as bright as the day you purchased? Durability? Are you happy? Pics?

Thanks

iNDiGLo said:
:candle: I want to buy a 3 pack of the NITE Tritium Glowrings but would like to see some photos from a few people who have purchased them.

I've see the 'glamour' shots in the first post of Merkava's thread where he sells them but since there a so many people who have purchased i'd like to see and hear from some of you about how they're doing after purchase.

Still as bright as the day you purchased? Durability? Are you happy? Pics?

Thanks

I have the green one and it's definitely dimmer than the pictures lead you to think. It's about as bright as a glow-in-the-dark toy. I'm happy with it so far, but it was extremely expensive for what it does. I don't think I'd spend $15 on it if I knew it was going to be this dim, but oh well.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on what you want. Even the best of them won't help you find your way out of the woods, but if you want to find your around the house light at night, they're great.

I have all colors - green is brightest then blue. I really use and appreciate mine (but i have low vision and need a little help in the dark).

DrizzitT

Newly Enlightened
Its much dimmer than what it looks like in the pictures. However, like BIGIRON said, it is perfect for tagging things in the dark.

I have really poor vision (realllllly poor) and when I wake up in the middle of the night/early mornings, my room is basically completely dark. The traser is extraordinarily bright then and is easily seeable.

If you want brightest, go Green. Green is quite a step above blue (seeable). Regardless, its a good convo piece especially if you're in the US. Its illegal to import this stuff (and considering no one makes it in america...) :-D.

Glow powder will overwhelm the tritium for the first hour or so. Afterwards, the Tritium is visibly brighter. Probably not as bright as you hoped it to be.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they're great. I have one on my keys and I dont know how many times it has helped me find them...I wish I had a picture handy to give you an idea, but I dont.

-Cameron

rycen

Enlightened
this might help old style at least 3 years old all scratched up case

DSCF0852.jpg

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
As others said, it won't light things up for you, but it can be easily seen up to 20 feet away (green that is). It's a permanent part of my M3T kit: :)

mountains_005.jpg

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can see the green glow in my room during daytime with the shades drawn. The blue is dimmer and needs near to complete darkness to see. I keep the blue one on my keychain because it looks less goofy than the green.