A2 story

boostmiser

Newly Enlightened
I carry the A2 around every night. Wife thinks I'm nuts. I use the LED's to tuck in the kids and the incan. to scan the yard etc. Tonight, I was on the porch enjoying the cool air. I saw two suspicious cars parked next to eachother on the main street in the neighborhood. I watched for a minutes then one sped off. Then I heard something from the other car then see a guy running from the side of my neighbors house towads the front. I light him up with my A2 (a good 70ft. away). He stops. He was trying to duck in some bushes or run around the back but realized there was a fence. I yelled at him and he blurted out he was in a fight with 'his old lady' all while lit up. He proceeded to run around the block. I got my shoes on and got my neighbor outside and told him about what happened all but two minutes ago. He's a big dude and waned to rough someone up so we went around looking for him and found his friends in a car looking for him. Not sure what was going on. Never found him.
After, we were talking and I shined the house with the A2. He said that was a freaking bright light. He asked to try it and kept it for a few minutes. He loved it, as do I. It's a great little light.

Last edited:

batman

Enlightened
Get'er Done!

-I can't wait for my A2 to get here, UPS is hauling it here with ETA May 25th. Now all I need is some heat for personal home defense.

Chao

Enlightened
:twothumbs I always love this kind of ture story, especially the lights I have.

ront

Newly Enlightened
Great story. I explane my A2 as using the LED portion of the light for up close stuff while the incan is for when I want to reach out and touch somebody. Which obviously you did:).

Ron

hquan

Enlightened
I did something similar a while back - and later called the cops. Their recommendation was to NOT do it in the future as that person and their friends may have been armed and I could have been shot...

Still, I check the yard with my tigerlight everytime the dog freaks out. She's got her - "I see a critter" bark, then she has a "someone is on my turf - and I'm gonna kill him" bark.