LITEmania

etendue_292.jpg

etendue_292_3.jpg

etendue_262.jpg

etendue_262_4.jpg

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
LITEmania said:

Dude! first off i love it. nice and small., and looking into one if it is got throw and decent spill. 2nd,, what's the LM squirt E4???? I actually put up a thread for opinion's on a P4 (pliars one)

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118094

But an E4?
I am literally going to go buy mine tomorrow so hip me to the difference! also the case come with that multi tool? or can it be bought In the U.S.? VDG

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
Looks a bit like my "mini EDC kit". I'm waiting for my P1 to hopefully arrive by next week to replace the SL Keymate. This "EDC kit" is always on my belt and always comes in handy. I've helped buddies assemble and disassemble huge computer desks with just these 3 little tools.
I just hope the P1, which is a touch bigger than the Keymate, fits in the pouch with the Squirt and the MiniChamp.

22571169810_4118.jpg

58664573394_4118.jpg

Last edited:

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
srvctec said:
Just Googled the e4- it's the electrician's model- wire strippers/pliers.

Back on topic- awesome little light!

Cool no worries then. No need for that model. The holster anyone?

sorry for the OT

I am hoping this can become my next 123 purchase I want a simple but bright light with similar throw and spill to my HDS B-60. VDG

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Not wishing to get embroiled into any arguements about Chinese made goods I have to admit that this is one of the most aesthetically pleasing lights I've seen in a long time. Well done to Fenix!

On a side note if this is as good as the L1P then it will be an excellent buy.

Doug

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I wanted to see a side-by-side with the Jet1, thanks 4sevens!

BTW, what's that light between the FF and L2P-CR2?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
jsr said:
Hey, I wanted to see a side-by-side with the Jet1, thanks 4sevens!

BTW, what's that light between the FF and L2P-CR2?

That's PEU's BL cr2 with mag aa clip :D

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
KDOG3 - the SL KeyMate is a 5mm LED light about 2" long and uses 4x LR44/AG13 button batteries. I have 2 and swapped the LED to Nichia CSs in both and it's amazingly bright. A very good light IMO, good aesthetics and size and low priced (got mine for <8.50ea), but many don't like it due to the button cells.

Hopefully Doug at FLR will receive a P1 to review and we can get some solid data to compare with the Jet1, along with the reviews on CPF.