LXHL... where do i get better stars than that?

Twellmann

Newly Enlightened
Could someone on this MAGNIFICENT forum please help me out??

I have the HY-SWAT from Dae, and I'm looking to change the emitter, but all there's available is the LXHL.

I know higher bins are difficult to get a hold of but surely it's not impossible :naughty:

Then later some dimming and whatnot will find its way in to my light, but first the emitter.

Thanks

+1 first post :goodjob:

Monolith

Enlightened
Welcome!

It just dawned on me. I don't think you have the correct bin code lettering. Is there more? That looks like the beginning of a Luxeon part number. - Yep, just confirmed - all luxeon part numbers start with "LXHL."

You can find better bins without very much trouble here. Are you looking for a seller here or someone in Denmark?

Bin codes explained here

If it is a current regulated light, I would go with a TWOH or TXOH. Around $12-15 dollars US.

Last edited:

Twellmann

Newly Enlightened
Monolith said:
Welcome!

It just dawned on me. I don't think you have the correct bin code lettering. Is there more? That looks like the beginning of a Luxeon part number. - Yep, just confirmed - all luxeon part numbers start with "LXHL."

You can find better bins without very much trouble here. Are you looking for a seller here or someone in Denmark?

Bin codes explained here

If it is a current regulated light, I would go with a TWOH or TXOH. Around $12-15 dollars US.

I know :ohgeez:

I just found out minutes ago...

Monolith

Enlightened
To all future readers, just ignore the following (its incorrect, but left so that the thread makes sense)::ohgeez:

Part of my previous statement is not totally true, so I'll post here for posterity in order to not confuse anyone. The "LX" is for luxeon and the "HL" I believe is for high dome lambertion. So, it is incorrect to say that ALL luxeon part numbers start with LXHL.

Last edited:

evan9162

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, you were right the first time. All current Luxeon parts start with LXHL. The next 4 digits denote the lens type, color, and mounting. The new K2 parts start with LXK2. They have a different part number schema.