Best place to buy Nike running shoes?

bigcozy

Enlightened
Need to buy two pairs of Nike Air Max 360's. Around here everything is straight $160 Nike pricing. Anybody got a good place they buy from and beat their MSRP?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zappos.com is the only place I'd buy shoes online. They provide free shipping, and more importantly, free return shipping. They've often got great deals in their clearance section, too. I believe, they give you one year to return the shoes (in new condition, of course). I once bought a pair of shoes from them and didn't try them on until a month later, and found that they were too tight. I had already thrown away the return shipping label, so I went online and found that I could either print another one out, or have them send me another in the mail. Great service.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh shoot, that's right, no Nike at Zappos. I forgot about that. Ok, my next suggestion....eBay. I've bought two pairs of Timberland Canards from eBay and I couldn't be happier. I already had the mid version, for which I paid $100 at the Timberland store. On ebay, I got the high version, which is normally around $120, I think, for around $50, and the same for the low version ($50) which usually go for $90 (plus tax). I'd suggest that you already know the shoes are going to fit before you bid on them (try them on in a store.), because, although, some reputable ebay shoe sellers will take returns, they never provide return shipping.

bigcozy

Enlightened
I had already checked ebay. There were some great prices, so I emailed two sellers. It took awhile, but they both admitted the 360's were fakes. I found them for $130, so that is probably the best I can do given the demand for these things.

Thanks.