• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: USL Black w/switchguard- light only w/charging cable - price reduction

rick258

Enlightened
FS: USL black with 3 reflectors - smooth, lop, mop. Light only - no power supply or charger but
with charging cable and extra bulb. $310 shipped usps priority mail to US with delivery
confirmation (insurance extra-not responsible once I drop off USL at post office). Outside
USA to pay additional shipping. Prefer postal money order but will consider PP on an
individual basis (I will cover pp fees on this sale only).

First post of "I'll take it with no qualifications" will have preference. I have little time to check
in here so please be a little patient. I should be able to check this thread once every 24 hours
until sold. Please, no PM's. Email rick258gmail - you should be able to figure my email out
from this hint.

USL is as received from Bill. Have not even charged it.

Thanks for looking.
Rick

Last edited:

rick258

Enlightened
Dropped total price by about $28 by including stated shipping method, reduced price of USL slightly, and will absorb pp fees for this sale only.

Rick

Photongun

Newly Enlightened
I'm currently on the waiting list for the next batch of USL's and haven't made payment yet. What is your asking price? Also what condition is the light in?

Also, I have a Swallow charger, will it be sufficient to charge the light?

rick258

Enlightened
Photongun said:
I'm currently on the waiting list for the next batch of USL's and haven't made payment yet. What is your asking price? Also what condition is the light in?

Also, I have a Swallow charger, will it be sufficient to charge the light?

Photongun - The price is $310 plus international shipping. Not sure how much that is at this time. Would need to send via a method with verifiable delivery. The usl is in the same condition as received from Bill as stated in the first post.

I do not know anything about the Swallow charger so cannot answer that part of your question. Hopefully someone will be able to chime in and answer that question.

Rick

rdh226

Enlightened
rick258 said:
I do not know anything about the Swallow charger so cannot answer that part of your question. Hopefully someone will be able to chime in and answer that question.
Battery pack is 11-cell (NiMH), standard USL charging cable terminates in bananna plugs; can your
Swallow deal with that?

-RDH

Photongun

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, Yes, indeed it can. It can do 1-14 cell NIMH at up to 5A. The price you want is reasonable (esp. with the extras)if it has had limited use. Considering I don't know how long it will be until the next batch is ready, I am interested.

I am currently in the throws of trying to get my hands on a SuperNova. If the deal goes through I won't have enough funds to buy your light. If it doesn't go through I will be interested in buying your light.

Actually even if I do buy the Supernova I will be interested but only in a month or so - that is, if you don't sell it beforehand.