• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Black HA LionCub 12/100-price reduction--SOLD

rick258

Enlightened
FS one black HA LC #12 ( still available ) and one natural HA LC #12 (SOLD). Both are in new condition as received from TW. Have been turned on for less than 3 minutes. PRICE REDUCED ON HA BLACK TO $160 from $190. Prefer Postal MO but will consider PP on an individual basis if you pay fees. Shipping is included for US via Priority mail w/delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra at buyers request. I will not be responsible for items lost in mail. Posts here take precedence over email. Will answer any questions. Thanks for looking. Please, no PM's. Email rick258gmail - you should be able to figure my email out
from this hint.

Rick

Last edited:

hye

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Matched set LionCub 12/100

I'm interested in the black one. I'll e-mail you also, since I prefer that method of communication.

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Matched set LionCub 12/100

Rick,
Do you still have #12 HA Natural Lion Cub? If so I'll take it if like new and with no flaws.

Steve

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black HA LionCub 12/100-price reduction

I`ll take it!!

Retracted sorry..

Should be no problem selling this beuty at this price though.

Benny

Last edited:

VWDr

Enlightened

I'll take it. Email on the way for payment details. -J

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened

It's yours VW as I made an offer in my email. Enjoy the light as I do my #12 HA Natural just received from Rick. I just can't justify another Cub even at what is an attractive price.

Steve

VWDr

Enlightened

You sure about that Steve? I would definitely yield to you since you made the offer. I already have 2 cubs and 2 STs...and 2 Chameleons..heh heh So if you want to get that little partner to the natural...I'd do it if I were you. :) -James

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened

James, there is a difference in $320 between you or me getting the light. I was almost going to hit the take it button but made a slightly lower offer instead. You're the one who "took it" so you should have it. Now, if you WANT me to have it I'll pick up the cost to Rick and he will send it my way. The pair would be nice though it's certainly not justifiable (but what flashlights are after you have two or three?). I'm totally fine if you want the light. If you are on the fencepost I would take it. What say ye? Tell the truth. I really don't NEED another cub and I haven't heard Natural #12 crying for its sibling yet but this could be the last chance for them to get back together.

Steve

rick258

Enlightened

Steve -- You were the first to express interest in this thread by your post of email sent. I cannot accept the offer you made as I am taking enough of a loss as it is.

James - You make the first post accepting my sell price but then you offered to let Steve have it and my interpretation of Steve's later post is that he is willing to pay my stated sell price now.

My feelings on who has right of first refusal is that James was the first to accept my offer but since James offered to let Steve have it to keep the set together, I am going to ask James what he wants to do. If James wants it, it is his but if he wishes to release it to Steve, that will work also.

Please let me know what you would like to do James.

Rick

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened

How convoluted this can get- but it's of my doing in the first place? James, let us know your real feelings. If you want it it's yours by right of first acceptance.

Rick, I would accept your price pending James desires.
Thanks,
Steve

VWDr

Enlightened

Well, thank you for giving me the moment to think it over. I do want to pass on it only because as I had stated before that I feel I got enough cubs to hold me over, and this would be your second and a beauty. Now, had it been some light fanatic like AWTYD Troy I'd be snapping the light up in nothing flat. :) heh heh. (Troy sold me my first cub, so he know I'm just kidding with him) So, thank you both for the chance, yet I yield to Steve. Enjoy your cubs, as I do mine. :) And that, as in the game show, will be my final answer. :) -James

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened

Thank you very much Dr. VW. Hey Troy, do YOU want this Cub? Naw, just kidding as I will enjoy having the #12 pair now. Payment in the works right now Rick and it will be mailed today. You're a gentleman VW. Do you repair VW's for a living?

Steve

VWDr

Enlightened

I'm just glad to see that a cub wouldn't be left a lone orphan. heh heh Thank you for your compliment, Steve; I say the same of you. Heh..I think Troy probably has the remaning black cubs in a belt meant to hold shotgun shells. :) Actually, at the time I joined CPF I did do VW custom motor and body stuff, but have since moved into computer tech. I just figured I'd keep the name because its short and easy to type. :) I do have a plan to possibly scare up another black cub (or a brass) by offering up an SS gatlight v2 for trade in the coming week or so...not sure yet. :) -J

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ll be backup on the Bk Cub if the deal falls through.

Benny