Cheapest place to buy Fenix Lights

InTheDark

Enlightened
Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before and I tried searching, but the search function isn't working for me. I'm interested in buying about 6 or 7 Fenix lights. Where's the best (cheapest) place to buy them? Is there any seller out there giving multiple item discounts? I'm specifically looking for 5 or L1T's, and maybe a couple of P1's and L1P's. I'm located in CA, so some place within the US would be best.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
InTheDark said:
Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before and I tried searching, but the search function isn't working for me. I'm interested in buying about 6 or 7 Fenix lights. Where's the best (cheapest) place to buy them? Is there any seller out there giving multiple item discounts? I'm specifically looking for 5 or L1T's, and maybe a couple of P1's and L1P's. I'm located in CA, so some place within the US would be best.

I do multiple discounts :) Email me at [email protected]

Fiddleback

Enlightened
I've gotten excellent service from 4sevens in the past.

By the way, thanks for the conf e-mail bro. Can't wait to get the P1.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
4sevens is located in GA and eliteled is in Apple country in the Silicon Valley. Both appear to be quite reputable on this site. Insofar as prices, that appears to be somewhat fixed/controlled by Fenix, so you might not get much of a break. 4sevens does include shipping with all of his orders, and you can evade CA Sales Tax since he's in Georgia.

InTheDark said:
I'm located in CA, so some place within the US would be best.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brighteyez said:
4sevens is located in GA and eliteled is in Apple country in the Silicon Valley. Both appear to be quite reputable on this site. Insofar as prices, that appears to be somewhat fixed/controlled by Fenix, so you might not get much of a break. 4sevens does include shipping with all of his orders, and you can evade CA Sales Tax since he's in Georgia.

hmm... evade is not a good word. try avoid :)

tax evasion is illegal
tax avoidance is legal (i.e. hiring a CPA maximize your return)

BTW, I do pay sales tax for sales made in GA :)

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my Fenix from 4sevens .. and I must say.... ***4sevens*** RoCk :)

The price from him is lowest....

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry David, I did not mean to imply that you were evading any taxes. But many internet purchasers do make purchases across state lines with the intent to avoiding the payment of CA Sales Tax (or their home state as applicable,) so I do use the word "evade" intentionally as it is unlikely that those folks declare their internet purposes on the CA Tax returns and pay the use tax on it (I will confess that I don't :) ).

Unless Georgia and California enter into some sort of reciprocal agreement that requires retailers to collect sales tax for sales to each other's states (don't laugh, it is in effect with some states), there is no implication that you are involved in any kind of tax evasion. Currently Californians are on a "honor system" of sorts to pay those taxes with their state tax returns for the previous calendar year.

4sevens said:
hmm... evade is not a good word. try avoid :)

tax evasion is illegal
tax avoidance is legal (i.e. hiring a CPA maximize your return)

BTW, I do pay sales tax for sales made in GA :)

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Insofar as prices, that appears to be somewhat fixed/controlled by Fenix, so you might not get much of a break.

Last time I did a search for the 2AA version I found prices varying all the way from $50 to over $70, and every one of them charged shipping on top of that.

OpticalSerenity

Newly Enlightened
4Sevens, nice to see another Atlanta resident on here.

Come over to the Blackhole Forums (www.theblackhole.us) and advertise your stuff for free there. In fact, I'll be ordering from you today myself, what part of Atlanta are you in?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can't go wrong with either of these guys. I've been impressed with both.
Gary at Elite LED variety of lights, batteries, etc.

4 sevens seems to really have made the most of his FENIX inventory. custom LED colors! wow !

like I said either way, good people!:goodjob:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
OpticalSerenity said:
4Sevens, nice to see another Atlanta resident on here.

Come over to the Blackhole Forums (www.theblackhole.us) and advertise your stuff for free there. In fact, I'll be ordering from you today myself, what part of Atlanta are you in?

WOW!! Where we you Atlantians when we had a CPF get-together
last fall? :D We'll have to do it again sometime it was a blast!

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can't go wrong with 4sevens. David always gives great service and stands behind his products. He the man :goodjob:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can be patient and don't mind a used one, I've snatched up a L1 and L1P at $25 each in the last few months on BST.

jeremycollins

Newly Enlightened
I also strongly recommend buying from 4sevens. I'm in CA, and have received four shipments from him in record time, well packaged, and in perfect condition!

mahler9

Banned
+1 for 4sevens.

He stands behind what he sells and has great communication. Just placed another order with him for a L1T earlier today. :thumbsup: