• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Super Rare TnC Lithium Lux V (XXOT bin)

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD TO MORELITE is one of the most rare high end lights: a TnC Lithium Lux V, serial #4/10, black HA III, featuring the unobtainium XXOT bin Luxeon V LED. All pieces of this kit are in mint condition and have never been used apart from the occasional "impress my friends" test. (And for pure, "I can't believe how bright that light is!" shock value, the Lith Lux V pocket rocket is hard to beat.) This complete kit includes:

TnC Lithium Lux V w/14500 battery tube and twisty tail
2xCR2 battery tube
Clicky tail
14500 batteries (2)
New In Box Plantraco Lithium Polymer Charger
See Charger Link: http://www.plantraco.com/hobbies/product-charger.html

And here's the link to the original Lithium Lux V thread, with complete info about the light and beamshots:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/75166

As bright as the light appears to be, it's even brighter with the 2xCR2 battery tube, which wasn't available when TnC's Chris Ogaz snapped the original beamshot pics.

Price is $500 shipped overnight CONUS. (I bought this light for the same price directly from Chris Ogaz--he recently auctioned one on ebay for $611.) First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked, gets it. But feel to PM me with questions if you have them.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Macaw

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Rare TnC Lithium Lux V (XXOT bin)

I'll bump this one. Wish I could afford it..

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Super Rare TnC Lithium Lux V (XXOT bin)

Trashman said:
Hey, wait a second......you mean you had TWO of them?

Forget I said this.... I swear I saw this same exact post last night and there were already several posts including an I'll take it post. Maybe, it was Doug's thread I was thinking about it. Weird thing, though, I remember the same item description and everything. *Twilight Zone music plays...

Oh, and to the Morelite and PSM, I'm really curious to see what your opinion of it is on each of the battery setups and how it compares to your other Lux Vs. Thanks!

Last edited:

charlesn

Enlightened
Trashman, you're not crazy, but you WERE thinking of Doug's thread. However, he was selling #5/10, and I was selling #4/10. Apart from that, both lights and kits are the same... so the same description.