2 Tone,twisty,momentary L2P Fenix123 with pics resized

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
And its under 3 inches long with regulation!

I will get photos up later,It is a L2p with a bare Al nekomane 123 body(sorry no more left)It should work with the L1t, Ill let you know as soon as the T arrives.

With the short body it is a natural to use as a twisty, and now it has a lock out feature too! If I twist it just off , the slightest pressure make it work as a momentary! Cool :) It is still one of my whitest lights, with great spill. I originall got it due to regulation and great runtime. I found it was to long for me to carry all the time, now with the 123 body I think it will be with me a LOT more.

Anyone done runtime with a cr123?

I think it will be interesting to see if it increases brighness on a L1T using a 123 primary.And hopefully the 2 stage will work with the bare Al body.Has anyone tried a primary 123 on a nekomane short body to see if it is noticible brighter than AA?

Last edited:

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
Re: Two tone ,twisty, momentary, L2P Fenix

Here the pic hope fully resized

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nekomane CR123 tube's threads are not long enough to reach board in the head of L1T to activate the high circuit. Bummer, I tried it already with my second run CR123 body.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Blindasabat said:
Nekomane CR123 tube's threads are not long enough to reach board in the head of L1T to activate the high circuit. Bummer, I tried it already with my second run CR123 body.

One end is longer than the other. Did you try it both ways?

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am not familiar with the innards of the Fenix L2T but could you try...
- Dropping in a washer or ring to fill the gap?
- Mount some solder on the board?
- File down the body slightly?