XYOR Lux V and other Luxeons. Buy as little as 1 star/emitter @ Future Electronics

Braxus

Newly Enlightened
Think this info may be useful for many folks here as getting a couple of questions on where I got my two XYOR units. From what I understand Future Electronics is the cheapest place to buy from. However, you usually have to buy a lot from them to get that price.

Here's a link where you can buy them starting with as little as 1 item:

http://www.lumiledsfuture.com/products/order.cfmhttp://www.lumiledsfuture.com/products/order.cfm?part=&lineId=3&fam=16&color=White&submit=GO

Downside is shipping starts a tad high. For me it started at $9.00 US Dollars when I added one to my cart. Think it may be flat as when I ordered 4 of them, shipping was still 9 bucks.

Note that they ship online orders to US and Canada only.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: XYOR Lux V and other Luxeons. Buy as little as 1 star/emitter @ Future Electronics

but you can't choose bins, you get double-whammie on the Luxeon lottery. :)

Braxus

Newly Enlightened
Re: XYOR Lux V and other Luxeons. Buy as little as 1 star/emitter @ Future Electronics

May get lucky. Never know. :)

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, after reading your other post, I figured I try my luck and placed an order from Future. Bought some LuxV and LuxIII's. I gonna withdraw some funds from my Karma bank and hope to win the lottery like you :grin2: .

-DF

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
XY0R!!! :faint: That bin has never been seen before and I am skeptical! (And that's coming from someone with a couple X3Ts salted!)

Larry

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd said:
XY0R!!! :faint: That bin has never been seen before and I am skeptical! (And that's coming from someone with a couple X3Ts salted!)

Larry
This is from his other thread, https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/119238

luxv.jpg

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dag Nabbit! Their site doesn't work with Firefox.

Using IE I see they don't have any more Lux V and K2 or they just want you to call for the price. :shrug:

[edit]Strange, it accepted my Lux V order and priced it in the cart :thinking: kewl!!

Last edited:

Braxus

Newly Enlightened

Well good luck guys. Hopefully get a good bin from your orders. Will be curious to see what you guys get.

Funny, I didn't know anything about their binning process until today.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I actually requested UYOJ and UXOJ as well as XYOR bins with hopes they might read it and accomodate :shrug:

Doh! I should have requested UYOH while I was at it :ohgeez:

I know, dreaming :)