What a day for the Mailman

Fiddleback

Enlightened
Yesterday I received my HDS EDC B60LE, awesome, at work. Then waiting at home was my Fenix P1 from 4sevens. (great service by the way). I should be receiving a FFIII Today or Friday. Dang, what a week. Tax money gone now though, so it'll be a while before anymore spending like that happens. LOL.

The P1 is awesome. Its as bright as the EDC on burst, but a little bluer. My P1 and my L1P have the same tint, if that helps. Its not quite perfect, tint wise, but really nice and close. Again, 45.95 delivered though. And so small. The beam is perfectly formed with no deformations. Its spilly with throw like the EDC.

The EDC, wow, an engineering wonder. My boss is totaly enthralled. Mad at me even. Says his wife is gonna kick my butt. I used it on lowest setting this AM in the truck, really sweet settings. Totaly happy with it, and got a great deal used too.

OK, OK, OK already. Heres the pics!

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same thing here. Received an A2 and U60XRGT on Wednesday, expecting a P1, McLux III PD, Orb Raw NS, and Jet-1 in the immediate-to-near future.

Fiddleback

Enlightened
Planterz said:
Same thing here. Received an A2 and U60XRGT on Wednesday, expecting a P1, McLux III PD, Orb Raw NS, and Jet-1 in the immediate-to-near future.

Dang bro. I'm not worthy:drool:!!!! What is a Jet-1? I'm truly jealous about the Mclux. Thats my next one. Months away, I hope.:naughty:

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Very nice! :thumbsup:

those are some beautiful lights that you have & are expecting :) the HDS is an engineering marvel, and I'm absolutely certain the FF3 will impress you as well!

You can check in the manufacturer's section and in the review section for threads on the Jetbeam Jet-I. I posted some comparison shots on the Jet-I somewhere on page 8 or something.

postman won't be so busy for me... but that's because i've already spent all my money! but... i'll be getting the two PDs in my sigline within the next few days, and one of Mac's creations hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks.

good times :grin2:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
My mailman will be delivering this week a Fenix L2T, Fenix P1 and Civictor V1. All should be delivered in different packages.

In about 2 weeks a Millermod Tri Lux 2D.

Later I should receive a Exolion Ti CR2.

EricTarini

Newly Enlightened
I love this thread!

With each post it gets better - CPFer's are getting great lights (and sharing their experiences and comparisons), and the rest of us have-nots (okay, we're actually have-not-YETs) get a load of "see-honey" examples we can store up for future use.

That is, the rest of us can point to all the models, show our wives/girlfriends what they cost, and say "See, honey...there are lots of flasholics who get lights like these...in bunches!", "See, honey, I'm not the only one who wants a (insert your current must-have here...FireFly, McLux, etc.)..."

Vicarious pleasure is usually not the end of it...it's just a sneak preview.

markm

Newly Enlightened
I've recieved a 20 watt edipower led last week :):):):):);):)

700 lumens

m

TorchMan

Enlightened
Nice photos! Glad you like the HDS B60LE. Although it comes on at the highest setting, the four light levels should be the same as the default ones on the U60, and that's four nice levels.

The days of lights arriving so fast in the mail that recent arrivals were sitting around to the newly unwrapped are over for me. What a rush though!

I read so many good things about the FFIII! Will be looking forward to your opinions on that one! If I could only find some spare change, I'd buy one myself!

Rando

Enlightened
Planterz said:

Would you mind posting a pic of the NS next to the P1 when they come in? I'm curious about the relative sizes.

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rando said:
Would you mind posting a pic of the NS next to the P1 when they come in? I'm curious about the relative sizes.
I was planning on taking some group comparison shots. I've got a soft spot for tiny lights, so a munchkin picture is in order (CR2 Ion, Exolion, Jil DD/Intelli, Jil 1.3W, Raw Ns, P1, FF3).

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
ernsanada said:
My mailman will be delivering this week a Fenix L2T, Fenix P1 and Civictor V1. All should be delivered in different packages.

In about 2 weeks a Millermod Tri Lux 2D.

Later I should receive a Exolion Ti CR2.

I just saw my mailman carrying 3 packages from 4sevens.

I got my Fenix L2T, P1 and Civictor V1.

My order took 3 days from GA to CA!