I Hate This Forum

hivoltage

Enlightened
I had money until I came here, we could go out to eat....now all I have is flashlights...... and I still need more.

I have a Fire~Fly 3 in a holster on my hip, plus an HDS XRGT in another holster as an alternate, have a Proton Freedom in my pocket plus another new one in my sock drawer in case I lose that one.....have Surefire Tactical lights stratigically placed around the house in case someone breaks in....have a Streamlight mounted on my Sig 40 Caliber plus a set of laser sights, have a SF E2E in my car, my wife has an E1E in her Jeep, Streamlight Scorpion in the garage, Several of the free pocket lights that Lighthound gives away on keychains on both cars and on our golf cart, plus I have a 35 watt HID and a Fenix P1 on order. Then there is the Gatlight V2 that I feel I just have to have, this dont count all the cheap lights I had stashed around the house before I found this place. I thought my lights were fine!!!! Will this madness ever end????:banghead:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
hivoltage said:
I had money until I came here, we could go out to eat....now all I have is flashlights...... and I still need more.

I know what you mean. I've h***d this place for two years now!! Nightstand, 3-4 lights. Briefcase, 2-3 lights min. Pockets, at least one. Keychain, 1 or 2. Each car has 2. Garage has 2 lights (I know of). My three kids each have 1 or 2....even my daughter! I can't get away from these things!

ironic comment omitted..

"IRONIC implies an attempt to be amusing or provocative by saying usually the opposite of what is meant"

Last edited:

Topper

Flashaholic*
If you hate this forum then perhaps you should consider other options?
I have a strong dislike for that H word and I happen to like this forum.
That is why I try to help support it and defend it if need be (not that Sasha needs my help) I do it because I really have learned a lot here
Topper :)

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've just learned to accept it. This happens with every new hobby group I get into. Happened before online forums--they just make it easier to spend the money by showing it's an acceptable thing to do. :)

hivoltage

Enlightened
Hey Topper chill out.....it was a joke OK. Dont be so serious!!!! I dont really hate the forum or I wouldnt be here. Thats why they moved this thread to the Cafe because it is just clowning around.!!!!!! Geeeeeeez!!!!

REparsed

Newly Enlightened
I think it's called enabling. (But I need a good light so I don't fall down those 12 steps!) :whistle:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
No sympathies guy! I now have three tank searchlights in my garage, awaiting means to emit photons! :nana:

Larry

metalhed

Enlightened
hivoltage -- then you'll really despise my site. :nana:

Besides, it's better than heroin...no physical withdrawal, but the cravings are a b!tch. I'm not sure it's really any cheaper tho'. :thinking:

tvodrd -- I want some pictures of those things when you fire 'em up...artsy stuff. You gotta' smoke machine and a couple a lasers? Maybe some chicks in swimsuits? I'm talkin' high art baby...:laughing:

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
hivoltage said:

I have a Fire~Fly 3 in a holster on my hip, plus an HDS XRGT in another holster as an alternate, have a Proton Freedom in my pocket plus another new one in my sock drawer in case I lose that one.....have Surefire Tactical lights stratigically placed around the house in case someone breaks in....have a Streamlight mounted on my Sig 40 Caliber plus a set of laser sights, have a SF E2E in my car, my wife has an E1E in her Jeep, Streamlight Scorpion in the garage, Several of the free pocket lights that Lighthound gives away on keychains on both cars and on our golf cart, plus I have a 35 watt HID and a Fenix P1 on order. Then there is the Gatlight V2 that I feel I just have to have, this dont count all the cheap lights I had stashed around the house before I found this place. I thought my lights were fine!!!! Will this madness ever end????:banghead:
Wow all these lights and you've only been registered here on CPF since last month. That's some serious buying!

Macaw

Enlightened
WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE CLUB...

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

schrenz

Enlightened
@hivoltage:

If you still have a golf-car, you have enough cash or still not enough lights:bumpit:

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I Enjoy This Forum

Oh ye of weak mind. :D ;)

My wife worries when I'm online...cause it usually leads towards expensive to constant wallet draining purchases. Over the years, I've developed some restraint. (Keyword "SOME".)

Technology driven hobbies are hard. I can resists certain trends in my other interests but digital cameras, lights and pooters hurt.

Last edited:

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I Enjoy This Forum

you need something made with titanium and a stainless steel too. don't forget about a few surefires :)