• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: One of a Kind U-bin SuperFlashlight III+

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD TO TDURAND: is a SuperFlashlight III+ that I purchased directly from Mike Jordan, and here is how he described it:

"A mint prototype, one of a kind SFIII with non-engraved bezel, Lux III from bin#UY0K driven at 1amp. It has a regulated runtime of 1 hour 30 minutes and is the brightest SFIII made to this date. It will come with carrying case and batteries."

Believe me, Mike wasn't kidding about the brightness of this light, which is even more astonishing given the 90 min runtime. It remains a mint condition drawer queen, tested only occasionally, and comes complete with the custom carrying case that has a storage slot for extra batteries.

Price is $350 shipped overnight CONUS. PayPal preferred. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets it. But feel free to PM me with questions if you have them.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: One of a Kind U-bin SuperFlashlight III+

Pm Sent

Edit...a few m inutes after original post. I will take it Upon seeing a picture which was the question asked in my PM.

Mac

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Love it no questions ASKED and no picture. Looks like it yours EuroBeattle.

What is this forum coming to if you can't even ask a simple question without an item getting sold from underneath you? What ever happened to going down the interest line. Now it's first person to say "I'll take it". I guess thats OK if the item is listed so no questions would be asked but this listing didn't even have a picture.

Regards Mac

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Re: SOLD PENDING $: One of a Kind U-bin SuperFlashlight III+

Listen, if you guys can't decide who gets it I'll take it, beaten by Mac, OMG what is this world coming to, shouldn't you be in work or something? :)

charlesn

Enlightened

Mac,

I appreciate your interest in this light and I understand your frustration, but I don't think this forum is "coming to" anything--there's always high demand for rare, sought after lights like this one, and committed buyers who are ready to buy SHOULD be given preference over those who may or may not buy, depending on their reaction to pics or answers to questions. Personally, I just consider myself lucky to be online when a rare light I want to buy goes up for sale, and I just grab it if the seller clearly states the condition of the light in his post.

Please understand that I don't think your request for pics or answers to questions is unreasonable--why should you spend $350 on something without feeling completely confident in what you're buying? But please appreciate that for high demand lights, you risk losing out to those who know exactly what these lights are, and are ready to buy immediately.

charlesn

Enlightened

Mac,

Just after posting the previous message, I saw EuroBeetle's post allowing you to buy it if you'd like. See my PM.

charlesn

Enlightened

PLEASE NOTE:

No one has actually bought the light yet, but here's where things stand:

Eurobeetle has now offered the light to cmacclel. I have PM'd Mac and I'm awaiting his reply. If he passes, then tdurand is next in line, having called shotgun.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

So I don't **** anyone else off give to the ShotGun kid. I guess I'll stick with bulding lights instead of buying them. You guys are ruthless :)

If the Shotgun guy doesn't want it I'll take it. These lights mean alot to some people :)

Everyone have a great Long weekend!

Mac

charlesn

Enlightened

Tdurand, the light is yours. See my PM.

tdurand

Enlightened

Mac-
I hope you don't think I've stepped on your toes. I still want you to build me an Elephant and Mini HID :).

I think you could've avoided this by saying on your first post- I'll take it, PENDING PM. I would think it's that simple. Then everyone would know the order and the confusion would stiffled.

s.duff

Enlightened

tdurand said:
Mac-
I hope you don't think I've stepped on your toes. I still want you to build me an Elephant and Mini HID :).

I think you could've avoided this by saying on your first post- I'll take it, PENDING PM. I would think it's that simple. Then everyone would know the order and the confusion would stiffled.

nice score to whoever gets it. ive been hoping to score a super flashlight III for some time myself and got excited when i saw this thread. it's kind of funny to see everyone fighting over this one. we are all a bunch of addicts!!!!:lolsign:

KingSmono

Enlightened

s.duff said:
it's kind of funny to see everyone fighting over this one. we are all a bunch of addicts!!!!:lolsign:

I know... after hanging out a little too long in the McGizmo forum, I think my sense of reality has really been skewed... I mean, when I saw a light of this caliber on sale for ONLY 350 DOLLARS, I almost jumped at the bargain! But then my sanity set in, and I realized that I'd really really regret spending three hundred and fifty dollars on a flashlight.

-Allen

Leef

Enlightened
I forgot where to sign up to get private, advanced notice of all the great lights that are going up for sale. Someone remind me... :whistle: