Am I the only one who hasnt gotten thier Fenix

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
I thought for sure it, L1T would be here when I got home! But nothing I thought by preordering i would be among the first, but I think I the last! They have already been on the BST forum before my preorder has arrived! That sucks, anyone else in this same boat???

jwl

Enlightened
paul6ppc - I just got mine today. Shipping confirmation showed shipped Monday. I was supprised it took 4 days to get from Georgia to Kansas. Maybe he overwhelmed the Post Office:laughing:

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
I got the tracking number he shipped it monday! Its not his fault,last time I had my l2p in 3 days! If its not priority they just let em sit there, so next time you will pay them more to do thier job. rant rant rant.Ive gotten stuff cross country in 2 days priority.

I had some time tonight to test it.

So it does appears I am the last one to get it.:awman: Anyone else still waiting???

:thumbsdow
USPS:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my P1 from 4sevens at the Fenix-Store on Friday 19th May, got an email on Monday 22nd just after midnight (technically Tuesday morning) that it was shipped and am still waiting. I'm in Toronto though so I expect some delays at the border.
Like you, I'm getting antsy though, reading about the rest of guys that have received theirs and are having a blast playing with them.

I expect it should arrive early next week. (Please please please...):sigh: