• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mini Mag Upgrade LED's (WahWang)

Tritium

Enlightened
SOLD OUT-CLOSED Mini Mag Upgrade LED's (WahWang)

I offered the 4 die WahWang leds in a GB a couple of weeks ago for $4.00ea delivered. I am now closing them out at $3.00 ea or 5 for $12.50 to fund another buy. These work great in any 2 cell light, They are a great replacement led for the Chinese ARC aaa clones. They really work great in the Eternalights and with a PR2 socket from BrightGuy you can even plug them into 2C and 2D lights. They really shine in the AAA MiniM@g and the AA MM as well. I also have some reflectors and glass lenses for a complete MiniMag upgrade for $5.50 (includes LED, modified reflector and glass lens for the MM)
Kits are sold out

Lots of 4 die leds remain. Update 200+ still available 9/14/2006
All LEDS SOLD OUT 12/4/2006

Since this is a closeout I am asking for PP cash only. redmud at caprock-spur dot com is my PP address.

Thurmond

Last edited:

Tritium

Enlightened
Re: Mini Mag Upgrade Leds for sale.

MorpheusT1 said:
Are these still available?

Benny

YES and how about some WXOS, White, Star? $31 ea shipped (only a few available and only to those purchasing or having purchased a kit or LED from me):sssh:

Thurmond

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW,

That is a great price and bin on those WXOS.
To bad i recently got some WWOS from Fred.

I want some of those SMJ-Led Clones though.

Paypal on the way.
Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Same price for international order?

Benny

Tritium

Enlightened

Yes as long as you want standard buyer beware shipping (first class USPS or equivalent to overseas). I will ship by other methods at buyers request (insured, registered, etc.) with buyer paying for shipping.

Thurmond

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks,

PP sent for 5 pieces of 4 die WahWang leds.
Cutdown version.

Benny

vortechs

Enlightened

Hi Thurmond,

I'll take 5 of the 4-die LED's ($12.50) and 2 complete MiniMag upgrade kits ($11). Total = $23.50

Please let me know if you have anything else currently available (other LED's, Kroll switches, etc.).

Tritium

Enlightened

I just discovered something very interesting last weekend but didn't want to encourage activities that might damage these wahwang leds. I have a couple of TerraLUX BA-1 Bulb Adapter (PR2 to Bi-Pin) from Bright Guy. I know Lambdas PR2 base only works in two cell lights and I wondered what would happen in a 3D Mag so I trimmed the lead and tried it with RayOVac industrial alkalines (1.65V open cell voltage) MUch to my amazement the led did not exibit "angry blue" nor did it go poof. ON the 300ma scale of my Fluke 77 In series with the bottom battery and the lamp body showed about 80ma which is spec operating current for this led. The output was visably much brighter than the PR2 SMJ being run on 2 cells. It also worked great on 3 NiMh D cells. Now if you try this against the PR2 SMJ in a two cell light the PR2 SMJ will walk all over it since it seems to have a mild boost circuit but I think you will be impressed on 3 cell usage for the bare led.

I took Lux readings with my meterman at 39" tonight in the 3D Mag config listed above. Peak reading at hot spot center was 2500 lux, Yes you read that correctly 250 on the 10X scale or 2500 lux (this blows away my Fenix L1P). I will run this light pretty much continuously and take lux reedings at least every few days to see if the led degrades.

Thurmond

Last edited:

Radio

Modulated Moderator

Are these drop in replacement, no mod necessary? If so I would like

I'll take 5 of the 4-die LED's ($12.50) and 2 complete MiniMag upgrade kits ($11). Total = $23.50

Tritium

Enlightened

Radio said:
Are these drop in replacement, no mod necessary? If so I would like

I hand drill the reflectors so all you have to do is change out the reflector and trim the leads of the led to fit your MiniMag.

A couple of persons have not included their CPF "handle" in their pay pals to me. This makes it difficult to match up post on the list to those who have paid so Please include your CPF username.

Thurmond

Last edited:

VWTim

Enlightened

Put me down for 1 MM kit and 2 LED. I'll await a confirmation you have them in stock before I paypal.
Thanks,

*EDIT* PP sent for 2 LEd's and 1 kit.

Last edited:

johndl1

Newly Enlightened

I'll take two if there not gone yet. These will work in a 1-aaa ARC clone?
Thanks
John

Tritium

Enlightened

johndl1 said:
I'll take two if there not gone yet. These will work in a 1-aaa ARC clone?
Thanks
John

I have one in a clone but be aware that these are flood only due to having been designed for use with a reflector. Having said that I do like it better in the clone than the original led.

Plenty of leds left. Only a couple of Mini Mag kits though.

Thurmond

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent for two Maglite Led kits.

Benny

Last edited: