• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Super Flashlight III *SOLD*

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hello, I have for sale my Super Flashlight III (SFIII) by ARC Mania. This is one of the Lighthound.com ones, and has a 750ma converter board giving it good run time. It uses a WX0T emitter which makes it blinding bright with an extremely white tint. This is the version of the SFIII that uses the McR-38, and not the optic. Although it is compatible with the optic if you have one.

This is an extremely well built light and it breaks my heart to let it go, but I am sure you all know how it goes to have to sell a light or 2. The light originally sold with a holster but I no longer have one to sell and it will not be included. This SFIII is in almost perfect condition, I would put it at 99%, no scratches or dings.

The price is $350 *SOLD* shipped to the CONUS, I will ship international for more. I can not be responsible for loss during shipment.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" that is posted here will get priority for the light. I will not accept "I'll take it"'s via PM or email. The first post in this thread will be honored. I know that this seems sort of harsh, but I have had a couple deals go south due to people PMing. However if you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post them.

Here is a picture of the light:
light2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Fringe

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashlight III

Man, If I did not already have one. This has to be one of my most favorite lights!

Whomever gets this will be very happy.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashlight III

Here are some more flattering pics of it with some other ARC Mania lights:

cross2.jpg

SPF to tdurand, you sure are on a SFIII spending spree today, there are still a few other flavors out there for you to get...

s.duff

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashlight III *SPF*

tdurand, did you just score two of these in one day?!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

tdurand

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashlight III *SPF*

Whoohooo!!!!!!!!!!!
:paypal:
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

With the money spent on Don's auctions, plus two SFIII's today, I think that should take care of things for awhile.

Thanks Mini-Moder!!
T

Last edited: