• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: T-Bin modded Arc AAA-P *TRADED*

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Made by fellow CPFer shiftd! Not sure of the exact bin...TWAK I think. VERY nicely modded, and quite bright! Definitely more of a flooder than a thrower: a soft, wide hotspot that smoothly transitions to a bright surrounding corona. Runs best on NiMH or lithium AAA. Driver current is 350 mAh; run-time is approx 30-40 min NiMH, 45-60 min lithium AAA. Host is the newest version Arc AAA-P body and head with no blemishes. I'll include the Arc pocket clip, 1 e2 lithium AAA and 1 Panasonic 750 mAh NiMH AAA. Was $75.00, now $70.00, now $65.00 NonCC PayPal only includes USPS Priority shipping w/delivery confirmation to COUNS, AK and HI only. First "I'll take it!" posted here has priority; send PM for any questions. Thanx for looking!

PJD

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: T-Bin modded Arc AAA-P **REDUCED**

Bump for price drop...

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: T-Bin modded Arc AAA-P *FINAL REDUCTION*

Bump for final price reduction...

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

last bump...

pcmike

Enlightened

How would YOU describe the tint? Considering the LED is only being driven at 350ma I would imagine that depending on the initial bin the tint is quite different than the actual bin code would normally dictate. Thanks for the clarification.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

pcmike said:
How would YOU describe the tint? Considering the LED is only being driven at 350ma I would imagine that depending on the initial bin the tint is quite different than the actual bin code would normally dictate. Thanks for the clarification.

Mike...I'd describe the tint as "warm" white, but VERY nice. It's definitely white all the way across, from outer edge to hotspot. There are no green, blue, purple, or any other tint aberrations. If this makes any sense, the output has a "soft" look all the way across, and it lights up a whole room with it's flood. Hope that helped...

PJD

w6mvr

Newly Enlightened

Does it have a polished reflector or is it stock?

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

w6mvr said:
Does it have a polished reflector or is it stock?

Reflector has been polished

PJD