Mint ARC first run CYAN LS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, let joy be unconfined, I've just laid my hands on a mint condition Cyan ARC LS #898 and I'm impressed!!

Practically my first High end torch was the ARC+4 and its been my most regular EDC ever since Christmas 2004. I didn't realize then, that my new torch was from a company which had closed down. I despaired at finding another more advanced torch like it. But...along came CPF and its B/S/T lights threads,WOW.

I must say, I actually prefer the LS. It's way smaller and cuter and appears brighter - but that must be due to the cyan colour - and it has the optional 2AA tube at no loss of brightness!!

I cannot believe that something so perfect was the very first torch to use the Luxeon. They got it right from the start. Keep going chaps in whatever your endeavours...

I'll have the scour the search pages for runtimes, battery chemistries, regulation graphs etc...

ARC is tops!!!

...Go ahead, brighten my day...:candle:

cy

Flashaholic
most folks don't realize color ARC LS first runs are exceedingly rare.

most ARC LS first runs were potted, unscrewing bezel usually results in breaking off components. destroying light in proccess.

so any color luxeon ARC LS first runs are mostly likely original from ARC.

depending upon which color, cyan, red/orange, blue, etc. most color luxeon ARC LS first run had production runs of less than 12 units per color. some colors less than 6.

Last edited:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa! I had no idea they were so rare!

I'll take very good care of it indeed. It really is eye achingly bright - the most dazzleing colour - more impressive than any white leds I've seen - got to love cyan!

Status
Not open for further replies.