any stargate fans.

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
in the UK, the last series ended with the auri spaceships coming throught the giant stargate and destroying the allied fleet.

and i`m dying to find out what happend

but i dont want anyone to tell me.

has anyone in the US, seen the new series.

I wish they would bring general o`niel back. mciver.

regards.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stargate is one of those series I wished I had been watching all along. I watched it a bit during the first season and like it, but happened to fall behind with what was going on and just gave up on it because there had been so many shows I'd missed. But everytime I see it on, I think about someday renting the series from season 1 so I can enjoy what I've been missing all this time.

Last edited:

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened
Richard Dean Anderson will have a bigger part in the 200th episode. He will also be on SG Atlantis (the 200th might be a crossover episode, but I could not tell from the snippet I read.)

I also did not start watching this series when it first came to Showtime, because I never had Showtime. I picked it up later when it came to another cable channel as re-runs. I have since bought all the dvd's.

What a wonderfully rich premise for a tv series to explore. I look forward to the new season.

Roy82

Newly Enlightened
I watched from time to time, and I really should have tried harder to catch them all, but it was always on sort of late night. Don't know what season was last showed here, O'Neil was still around, so must have been older.

Season 2 of Atlantis is in September some time I think...I will be watching that one

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought it hilarious in the fist season to see that big dude all dolled up in the eye shadow and such , but as time went on the show really grew on me and I love it (and atlantis) now! It's some of the best scifi on TV. I really liked the episode where the stargate got stuck open near the event horizon of a black hole, what a great intro to relativity for a beginning physics class!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought it hilarious in the fist season to see that big dude all dolled up in the eye shadow and such , but as time went on the show really grew on me and I love it (and atlantis) now! It's some of the best scifi on TV. I really liked the episode where the stargate got stuck open near the event horizon of a black hole, what a great intro to relativity for a beginning physics class!

Unfortunately, my girlfriend hates it and would rather watch people squabble over money on a reality show....

REparsed

Newly Enlightened
My favorite show. I started watching a few seasons ago. I discovered it on broadcast tv (FOX). They'd show it Saturday afternoons.

Protaeus

Enlightened
I think australia is a season behind in regular stargate whereas we are 1 season behind for atlantis. Stupid......Im starting to consider shipping it in from overseas or the internet :)

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love it too, but haven't been watching the last few months. Just got behind and then there was just no time to watch any TV at all. But I'll pick up the DVD's when they come out.

What I think is terrific is that such a good series came out based on such a lousy movie! lol!

loalight

Enlightened
I'm watching a re-run (Moebius, pt2) right now!
I've enjoyed this show a great deal for a few years now. Great cast, mainly, with some decent sci-fi thrown in. And funny!