• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: 'Small' modded lights (Dorcy, X5, Q3)...

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
More house cleaning.

All prices include US shipping. International add $5. First to post interest has "dibs". Paypal prefered, but MO acceptable.

Group purchase discount available.

Civictor V1, new, seems to be V1 tint…

Black Dorcy Metal Gear, modded with Wiz2-520 and RX0H LuxI. Nice and white with good throw (brighter than the Civictor), but some 'rings' in beam profile. Nice long, flat runtime…

Black Inova X5, modded with DB400 (80ma per LED) and (5) uncut SMJLED. Small blemish in HA up by bezel. Bright white flood of light w/long runtime…$45 [SOLD]

Black Q3, new, modded with royal blue P4KY (near UV) LuxIII…$40 [SOLD]

'Titanium' Q3, like new, modded with green T3JG LuxIII, glass lens, two nicks on head, no clip…$30 [SOLD]

Take the last (2) for $45 shipped.

-DF

Last edited:

Red

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 'Small' modded lights (Dorcy, X5, Q3)...

I will take the X5 if it is still available.

VWDr

Enlightened

"'Titanium' Q3, like new, modded with green T3JG LuxIII, two nicks on head, no clip…$30"

I'll take it! PP @ the ready. -J

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll play backup on the green Lux silver QIII on the off chance VWDr falls through. Any chance you want to mod the Civictor with a green lux? ;).

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

BLACK QIII WITH RB!!!! ILLL TAKE IT :sold:

PP sent!

I was AFK for awhile, just came across this and miracle or miracles this didnt sell out. My favorite small mod host with my favorite all time color bin, I simply cannot believe P4KY!!!! Id rather have one of these than a UX0H white! WHERE did you find my fave royal blue, 3rd Shift had them back in January and I've sought after them ever since. If you have any more P4KY I'll pay you top dollar for them. Thanks for the sale!

BTW, U-bin TriLux is an absolute gem of a light! Works beautifully with a D-cell LiIon cell as well in place of the 4AA>1D adapter. Is this a Fatman design? If so I think it might be possible to add a dimmer pot to it. Almost too bright sometimes! I have to seek out the original sale thread and look for details. LOVE the light! Thanks a million!!!

Last edited: