"Cool Illusion"

Bob_G

Enlightened
http://www.patmedia.net/marklevinson/cool/cool_illusion.html

I almost got them to disappear, but not quite. Interesting take on the LED tint wars :D

Oh, I have NO idea what this means, but it seemed to only work for me in IE. But in Moz, when I went to page info (right-click->View Page Info ... this might be an extension, can't remember) and hit the "Media" tab, it started. It did this two times.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
They completely disappeared for me. Cool demonstration!

BTW I'm viewing this via a CRT. I wonder if LCDs act differently due to differences in color rendition and latency.

Kristofg

Enlightened
PhotonWrangler said:
They completely disappeared for me. Cool demonstration!

BTW I'm viewing this via a CRT. I wonder if LCDs act differently due to differences in color rendition and latency.
Nope, works just as well on my Dell TFT monitor.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
We told one of our young nurses that only crazy people saw the color change and the fade away.

She did, of course, and is now convinced that she is! Of course we've thought that for a while.

Bill

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cant make them vanish, but do see a soft blue where the pink dot aint. Also it blurs over for me to two circles, one with pink, one with light blue dots. If you hold the monitor upwards with a laptop, it shows no blue or green dot.

gessner17

Enlightened
worked for me...kinda, they dissapear but since I'm color blind, they look different colors sometimes.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
got tired of waiting for the pink to disapaer. it took at while for the green to appear, but then I could look away and then look in the center and concentrate and the green would come right back.