• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!! Super Flashlight- Mc38 & Kroll 2 stage mod Lux III (1 of 5) Rare!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Yep, 1 of 5, the other 15 lights were W-binned 5 watters. This light out throws my 5 watt SFIII by a long shot! I just perfer the Flood these days, I need money to purchase a Uniden BCD996T scanner!

From the sales thread: This light uses the huge McR 38mm reflector designed by the master of lights, McGizmo. The reflector is normally used in McGizmo's Aleph 3 head so you are familiar with the spot and generous spill beam the reflector produces. Not to compromise the potential of the light, Katokichi modified both the light and reflector to insure the custom pieces fit professionally together.

The nose of the light sports a mineral glass lens. The emitter is a very desirable, very white tint, emitter, a UW0J. If you've wanted to try a unobtainium emitter with a known super throwing reflector housed in a beautifully designed light here is your chance to own one of the limited set of lights.

Powering the emitter is a buck converter, the SDC1000. Yes, you have read right; the UW0J will be running at 1000mA in an oversized frame to draw any generated heat away to keep the emitter at safe operating temperatures. The light runs on either 2 x CR123A or a Pila 168S (17650) rechargeable battery. The expected run time at full brightness is approximately 2 hours. I'd say this light is one full notch brighter than the common lights because of the extra bright emitter and masterfully designed McGizmo reflector.

SOLD $375 to G-2

McLux018.jpg
[/CENTER]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: Super Flashlight- Mc38 & Kroll 2 stage mod Lux III (1 of 5) Rare!

i take it, pm sent