Commercial Multimode PWM switch available

Streak

Enlightened
Some good news (I think so anyway).

We have a manufacturer here in South Africa who has developed and patented a very clever PWM switch. I have had some dealings with them, and although they usually only supply 100k+ quantities to manufacturers, they have agreed to supply us smaller quantities to on sell to the hobbiest market.

Go to the www.azoteq.com web site. Check out the data sheets for consumer electronics.

PLEASE DO NOT email Azoteq directly. They do not wish to be bombarded by 100's of individual enquiries and are not geared to supply small quantities. Depending on the response here, I will carry the stock and ship to individuals, groups etc.

Depending on quantity, cost should be USD5.00 per switch (first 4 in the data sheets) regardless of configuration (excluding Battery Power Meter Model). This will exclude shipping from South Africa but being so small it can be placed in an enevelope and sent airmail. We would also have to work out payment method. We have strange banking rules in this part of the world!!

FEATURES IN BRIEF
Automatic switch-off after 7.5 minutes
Brightness selection (100%, 50%, 25%)
Strobe functions (fast and slow)
Find-in-the-dark feature
Power saving sleep mode (typically < 1µA)
Can sink 1A at 7 volts continuous.

I have played with the first four products and they really work well even with LS and multi array LED's.

I will have to stand at the back of the line when a production run is done and so may not always be able to get all of the models. I also will not be able to order 1's and 2's, probably more like 100's at a time.

Please indicate which in your opinion would be the most popular.

If you have any questions then I will answer them as best I can.

Streak.

Streak

Enlightened
On further checking it seesm that this post would do better on the Electronics Forum. Batteries Included section.

I am going to copy the post there and please only post responses there.

Thanks and sorry for the mistake.