Just ordered the U60XR.

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
Finally decided to order the U60XR from opticshq. I hv been spending a lot of time here reading about the HDS flashlights esp. the U60XR. Hv to make sure my hard earned $$$ is well spent. :). I know I could hv gotten the Basic model which is on sale, but I like the flexibility of the Ultimate. The strobe function is really cool. I can't wait for it to arrive. Probably few months down the road, I will get the FF3. :).

Fiddleback

Enlightened
Thats awesome. My HDS B60LE came in last week. I love it. I'm waiting for the FFIII now. Can't wait to test it out either. Did you get a P1? I did. Awesome!!!

Blindspot

Newly Enlightened
Great! I just ordered one yesterday as well (60 XR GT), and I sent a SF E2E to a friend as a first decent flashlight gift (he has a 3D M*g with half dead batteries as his only light.) I wonder if he will like it? :whistle:

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
Fiddleback said:
Thats awesome. My HDS B60LE came in last week. I love it. I'm waiting for the FFIII now. Can't wait to test it out either. Did you get a P1? I did. Awesome!!!

Nope, but I hv the L1T on the way too. Looks like the HDS flashlights is selling like hot cakes. :)

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
jar3ds said:
yeah... its the best light 'in class' :D

I'd say between this and the PD both end up winning! I think the PD is just as good as the HDS ult series. In some situations I think the PD is better because of its simplicity.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grox said:
I'd say between this and the PD both end up winning! I think the PD is just as good as the HDS ult series. In some situations I think the PD is better because of its simplicity.

Talk like this is goignto get me lusting for the PD. :D

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice light! I have the U60 and wish I had got the XR version.....one of the nicest lights out there!

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
Got my U60XR today together with SF G2 + 6 CR123 batts. Very happy with it but there seems to be some anodizing problem at the tail cap. Think I can live with it. Btw, mine is the old tail cap. :(. Still learning how to program it.

Tajji

Newly Enlightened
Dreamer said:
Got my U60XR today together with SF G2 + 6 CR123 batts. Very happy with it but there seems to be some anodizing problem at the tail cap. Think I can live with it. Btw, mine is the old tail cap. :(. Still learning how to program it.

The anodize blemish on the tailcap rubbed off on mine. Wash it with soap and water or try rubbing it off with you fingers.