• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc4+ #971 with Ti Bezel SOLD!!

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the ARC for you if you want a light that you don't need to worry about denting up during edc. It's honestly not that beat up at all as the picture shows:

Mainshot.jpg

Bottom shot makes the edge look rougher than it really is...

A few little nicks around the serial #, a few more from when the orig. bezel wasnt protecting it...all done during previous owner's use. Oh theres also the standard wear mark under the clip..but you dont see it.

The Ti bezel is in better condition than the one that came on my PD...Its pretty much new. I will include the original bezel for you to use if you'd like the Ti for another light.

Ar lens is like-new and unscratched...some dust on the inside the light but thats how it was when i took the other lens off, doesn't detract from the beam at all.

I'll throw in one of led candle's glowstickies (as seen above) green glowpowder, distressed gold colored clip (clip isnt that bright)...its a bit big for this light but I assume you probably have others.

As for beam and color, here you go:

beam-comparoW.jpg

keep in mind that shot was of a slanted ceiling, so the arc is slightly further away than the PD.

Anodising is as shown, midsection is a bit lighter...Replaced clip screws with black hex screws, will include wrench for them.

You get original bag, Infosheet/instructions that came with, A pretty close to new titanium 123 battery, original bezel, glowsticky. I paid over $150 plus shipping for the light, lens, and bezel.

I'd like $120 shipped CONUS. Paypal is prefered unless you live close to Orange County CA and want to meet up.

First to say I'll take it...Pm me, you guys know the drill...

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc4+ #971 with Ti Bezel and Ar lens USER!

I'll take it, Stillphoto. The Arc 4 is still my favorite EDC. As soon as I see I'm the first to post, I'll PayPal you. Thanks --Josey

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc4+ #971 with Ti Bezel and Ar lens USER!

Sold pending funds, Senor Noodle is next in line. Josey PM is on the way now