• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Mr. Bulk - Bare Aluminum Lionheart!!! *SOLD*

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Lionheart.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

This is a very rare, bare aluminum Mr. Bulk Lionheart. I have really enjoyed this light. Its very well built and is in near mint condition. I have recently polished the light so it looks a bit better than the picture above. Plus I suck at taking digital pics (camera sucks and bad skill).

I am selling the light only to raise some cash for other lights. I will include an accessory belt clip and a Pila 150A with the light. I only have the stock battery tube... so no extras on the BA tubes.

Light was only used around the house. Never carried. Mint condition.

ASKING $140 shipped via Priority Mail with DC, CONUS. Paypal Only please. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GP Mail.

First post here "I'll take it" gets priority. If you have any questions or need more info (better pics), please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

MSax

Last edited:

Pathlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Mr. Bulk - Bare Aluminum Lionheart!!! *$ Drop*

Hi,

I'm interested, but don't know much about this light. It mostly uses li-ion?
I'm loking for a small light weighing around 3 oz. or less, with great throw. I
think I read somewhere it's lux output is 4200, or 64.8 meters; which is just
about what I want. Is it bare aluminum? Does it have much spill or mostly a
hotspot? Have tried to find info on LH. but have not found much.

I think the price new was about $200.00? Sounds good, but for the price I want to make sure what I'm getting. You can answer me by pm if you want.
Many thanks. Pathlight (Gordon)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Mr. Bulk - Bare Aluminum Lionheart!!! *$ Drop*

Pathlight,

Thanks for your interest. For more information on the Lionheart, look Here!

As for some of your questions:

1) The Lionheart will only run on LiON batteries. No primaries. Based on the battery tubes available you can use anything from a CR2 to a 18650, you'll just need to look for the optional battery tubes. I am including the stock Pila 150A battery and battery tube. You will need to provide a charger. JS Burly's has them if you need one.

2) The Lionheart does have good throw. The beam can be described as a central hot spot with decent side spill. There should be some beamshots at that link I posted.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me.

MSax

Catman10

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Mr. Bulk - Bare Aluminum Lionheart!!! *$ Drop* Pic Added!

MSaxatilus,
I don't like you. Why do you post this when I can't afford it?
I'll take it.
Brice

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Mr. Bulk - Bare Aluminum Lionheart!!! *$ Drop* Pic Added!

SOLD!!!

Thanks for your interest guys!!!

Regentag

Banned
Sax -

Is that Mc Ti Tube and Mc Tail with the SF head lurking (out of focus) in the background doing anything special, or would you like to unload that McSlug as well?

In fact, bring that background into focus... there appear to be *several* items of interest! :naughty:

Cheers,

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regentag,

Boy you have some good eyes! Yes that is one of Don's Ti 1x123 bodies with a Ti McClickie. The head is a ArcMania modded KL4. Its a U bin being driven at 1000 mAs from a primary 123. Its amazingly bright and white. Runs for about 51 minutes.

...unfortunately, its not for sale. The other lights are a Icarius Mod, a Ti PD, a HA PD, a RAW NS..... and a whole bunch of various KL4s on the top shelf.

Not letting them go at this time.

If I do, I'll let you know.

MSax