whats is the best show on tv now?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
whats is the best show on tv now?

Last edited:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battlestar Galactica or the Sunday night Adult Swim lineup (Tom Goes To The Mayor is coming back in June!).

raggie33

*the raggedier*
waa i cant answer i have so many but i hate most the pop show like american idol and them lady on sunday night and i hate most show that others like but i like myth busters lilo and stich most shows on history chanel and animanl planet.i miss a show that was on a and e about helping people they drove around in a old truck it was true

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, right now, it's all repeats! So, shameful to say, the best for me is current "So, You Think You Can Dance?". Go ahead, shoot me, I understand...

Last month, though, the best show on TV was a big tie between Charmed, Smallville, CSI (all three of them), Numbers, and Veronica Mars. I don't know if or when the show will return, but Nip Tuck usually becomes #1 while the others are repeating.

There are two new shows coming next month that I am extrememly excited about, hopefully, for good reason. They are Blade (starts next Thursday on Spike) (I absolutely love vampire movies and TV shows, expecially the ones with karate vampires!) and Hex (I think it starts June 28th on BBC America).

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about the NBA finals?

Rescue Me is great- I like dennis leary because he is rude! Great supporting cast.

C-Span and C-Span2, especially Book Notes. No ads or fake news (the crawl).

Gotta love the daily show (what ever happened to CraigK?).

How about nightline?

I like watching re-runs of family guy late night. And I get a kick out of the GGW ads that run all night.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOST .......at least until Battlestar comes back!

24 was always a blast cause people are dying on that show all the time. The Chinese have no idea who they are messin with. I actually feel sorry for the droves of chinese actors that have to die off next season. Don't mess with Jack Bauer!
:awman:

Roy82

Newly Enlightened
My favourites; Mythbusters, Family Guy, American Dad, and I do get a laugh from Boston Legal. Soon to be replaced by Stargate (hurry up October!)

Tooner

Newly Enlightened
Though I love The Shield and 24, right now the best show on is Rescue Me. It just may be the best show on tv period.

I wont spoil it for those who have it tivoed, but that last scene with Tommy's brother blew me away. Also, what was your take on if Tommy saved the little girl or not?

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Veronica Mars, followed closely by Battlestar Gallactica.

I'm also a fan of 24, but I have too many reservations about it depending on which season we're talking about to put it into this highest category.

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
Lost, 24, Boston Legal. I've seen a few Battlestar Galactica (I used to watch the original twenty years ago) but it's on cable and I don't have cable. (that's right, I'm one of the twelve in the US without cable)

Cliff

REparsed

Newly Enlightened
Gotta be 24, although the cheese factor has come up a notch or two since season one. Next on my list is Stargate SG-1, and then Mythbusters.