Surefire Website

wheel

Newly Enlightened
Has SF changed their website address. I have not been able to access for two days.

Thanks

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has SF changed their website address. I have not been able to access for two days.

It`s been down for a bit of behind the scenes noodling about- but it was back up earlier today, I could get in just fine. I don`t see anything obviously different though I wasn`t a regular visitor in the past, so maybe the trained eye can spot the differences.

Bigger numbers following all the $ symbols probably.
tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris & wheel

I had on and off problems for the last two days or so - could access it yesterday and saw some new pricing (lower as I posted in another thread - actually 75 for the E2HA instead of 85) - I think like Chris that they are redoing the site and will be back online with maybe the new products after SHOT

Klaus

wheel

Newly Enlightened
I hate to ask this, but is the address www.surefire.com? I ask this only because I am away from my home computer on business and I also had it saved as a favorite.

Thanks again

Wheel

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to ask this, but is the address www.surefire.com?

Yep. As long as I`ve known them, it`s always been the same.

It`s even printed on the back of my E2- look...

e2tail.jpg

OK, I`m no Shelby Chan, but you get the idea...

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

wheel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Guys: I have been trying it with no luck. The page that comes up is not surefire as we know it. Someone else try it and tell me what you get. I am away from home on a LAN, and maybe that is the problem, but I am able to visit all my other sites. Thanks again, Wheel

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wheel:
Thanks Guys: I have been trying it with no luck. The page that comes up is not surefire as we know it. Someone else try it and tell me what you get. I am away from home on a LAN, and maybe that is the problem, but I am able to visit all my other sites. Thanks again, Wheel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I works for me.

wheel

Newly Enlightened
Hey Sean: Listen, how about giving me their phone number. I must be having a problem here as i am away from home using a LAN in the company. I have a problem and need to contact surefire. Thanks , Wheel

Latest posts