Elektrolumens Blaster

Zephyr

Enlightened
I just received my 3D Legend Direct Drive Elektroblaster today and this thing is profoundly bright!!! Thank you Mr. Johnson for this amazing mod of yours!
Wow, I'd never thought that Brinkmann makes such awesome flashlight. I'm actually starting to like this better than the Mags.
Okay, my eyesight has slightly recovered now....time to play with it again!
wink.gif

ZEPH
smile.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent William my BassPro/Brinkman pewter Legand to convert to the DD Blaster & I love it. He's now susposed to be makeing me a Red 3D Mag Double Blaster. TX

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
When I go to the public fireworks display on the 4th, I'll be bringing both the Elektro-Blaster *and* the Hydra with me.

The "in-crowd" headlight on my chair (for use while stuck in the middle of 375,000 people crammed into a tiny park) will be the Trek 400 EX40, and my "free-range" headlights (for when the crowed has dispersed and I can pick up some speed) will be the Light Cannon and a 15W halogen plus the EX40 plus both of the Mag Luxeon mods if I can affix them to the chair with tape or straps.

Hopefully nobody will call NUFORC to report the odd, asymmetrical formation of intense, screaming bright, bluish-white lights moving down pitch black streets and alleys and alongside unlit train tracks that night. I'll try to avoid the grassy knoll.
shocked.gif

dscn0047.jpg

Top: Trek 400 EX40
Bottom (L-R): VistaLite 15W, ElektroBlaster, LC100 HID, Hydra XP4.

jmm

Newly Enlightened
Screw the fireworks, if I lived closer I'd consider driving to where Craig is going to be on the 4th to watch the show he's going to put on!

Ya know, this really makes a lot of sense, after all, libraries have "bookmobiles"...

John