• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Interest thread for bezel rings.......

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Item: bezel rings that fit the HDS EDC, Aleph2 , Mclux PD etc.

Made from 6061 Aluminum. You could polish them, bead blast, annodize them for your personal taste. I thought of maybe krurling them them on the od.?

I was talking to machine shop about some of these for myself and when they decided they could do it, we figured I could get them done reasonably enough priced so I could offer them for sale here on cpf.

I dont have a proto. yet but they would look basicly the same as the Ti ones you can get from Mcgizmo or the shoppe. They will have 5 scallops instead of 6 and possibly more beveling on the id. I am open to simple design Ideas such as krurling on the od or ???

I know these aren't as heavy duty as Ti but I think they will still serve the purpose intended.

IF the proto. works ok and there are no major design changes, I should be able to offer these for $16-$18.

I wanted to see if I needed to order 50 or 100 as that can affect pricing a little.
Again, this is an interest only thread. :)

Fringe

Enlightened
Sounds great, but I have all these avenues covered with Ti, but now something for the 27LT would be really nice, but I understand that this would have a limited market unlike what you are prepared to do.

I wish you luck!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like the Shoppe's out of the Ti rings, so I might go for one or two. Thanks

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would this size fit an aleph 1 head, (thought it was the same as the PD)? Still a great idea, If it would fit an aleph 1, i would be in!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you could have them make Rings for all the Aleph heads i would be in.
Especially interested in some for the Aleph1 and Aleph 3.

The current offerings are way to hard to get and pricey too.

Benny

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stainless maybe?

Would stainless be a good choice or would weight be an issue in this application??

I dont know cost difference either.
Just pondering...

AuroraLite

Enlightened
I will be interested at least one(or more) in the SS version for A1(27mm) and A2(HDS, PD) head, depending on the price. :)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
SIch a ring for the Aleph3 head would be quite cool ... and I'd be in for at least one ... :D
bernie

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wont know anything until after the 19th. The machine shop was booked up until then. :thumbsdow

Latest posts