• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22 Brass Goldbird

Woods

Newly Enlightened
One rare bird! I've heard or read that only 4 were made and that they were around $365 new. This one has been very lightly carried and is in excellent shape. There is a very small scratch on the edge of the optic which does not show in the beam pattern at all and could most likely be buffed out if desired. If you look closely you can see it in one of the pics. Single stage, very white, very bright. This thing is heavy, it feels like a roll of pennies in your hand. A true collector's piece! Asking $325

gb18fq.jpg

gb38zj.jpg

gb44kr.jpg

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
'Bought time you showed up and put me out of the misery of knowing this nice light was here for the taking.

Good Pull, Fred! :thumbsup:

EricMack said:
'Bought time you showed up and put me out of the misery of knowing this nice light was here for the taking.

Good Pull, Fred! :thumbsup:

Eric, is that 'bout time or 'bought time? :laughing: Fred, you're gonna love it. But you probably won't be carrying it around in your pocket. It's even heavier than a brass Cub!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
arewethereyetdad said:
Eric, is that 'bout time or 'bought time? :laughing:

Ahh, the grammer King just showed up :crackup:

OK, I giss I deserved that!

Woods

Newly Enlightened
This one's SPF and a satisfactory inspection by Mr. Fred. Awesome little light but the TT needs new sneakers for the autocross season...:grin2:

Woods

Newly Enlightened
Well ya see....I rationalized the purchase with the idea that it's actually paying for itself with fuel savings by not driving the truck all the time. The wife still laughs at that one......:whistle:

Woods said:
Well ya see....I rationalized the purchase with the idea that it's actually paying for itself with fuel savings by not driving the truck all the time. The wife still laughs at that one......:whistle:

The garbage we husbands spew to our wives. And they NEVER buy it! I've got a list a mile long of the reasons why I need this light or that. :lolsign:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woods said:

I got me an STI. Saves me money in gas because I haven`t driven my truck in a year and a half now. :grin2:

Fun little fast sucker too!:naughty:

Ken

Woods

Newly Enlightened
LoL Troy, roger that!

Ken, Cool car! There are a bunch of STi's around here (Subaru country up in the mountains) and a handful of the guys in our Club autox them. With a few mods they are wicked fast around the cones. Heck they're fast stock, but Prepared or Modified....sweeeet!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
I got me an STI. Saves me money in gas because I haven`t driven my truck in a year and a half now. :grin2:

Fun little fast sucker too!:naughty:

Ken

There must be some connection between guys with fast cars and their need for high performance flashlights. If I can figure how how to exploit that relationship, I could be rich. :D

I own an Audi S4, with dreams about the S8 or RS8. LOL

Woods

Newly Enlightened
Hehehehe Fred!

No, me thinks that cool gear is cool gear: knives, watches, lights, "tools", anything with wheels or a propeller, and on and on.......TOYS!
:grin2:

Not to hijack my own thread but here's the littlest Audi last Saturday, two events and two class wins so far this year....woot. How much fun can you have for $20??
mv44jx.jpg

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woods said:
Hehehehe Fred!

No, me thinks that cool gear is cool gear: knives, watches, lights, "tools", anything with wheels or a propeller, and on and on.......TOYS!
:grin2:

Not to hijack my own thread but here's the littlest Audi last Saturday, two events and two class wins so far this year....woot. How much fun can you have for $20??
mv44jx.jpg

Now we are talking! Cool pic! It appears you like all the same toys I like. Expensive, fast, flashy and fun ones!:rock:

But Troy has got you on the cone deal!:oops:

You should have picked a better pic to post!:duck: :crackup:

Fred, didn`t you just get a box from me in the mail? You`re doing alright anyway!:grin2:
Ken

Last edited:

Woods

Newly Enlightened
Doh! C'mon now...where's the love?!?! Those are directional cones on their sides. :whoopin: Eight clean runs for the day and 8th PAX overall out of 60 or so drivers. On hard-as-heck 400 treadwear PZero Neros after a 15 year lay off no less......bring on the soft grippy Hankooks!

***fade to visual of Scrappy Doo with his fists up***
"Lemme' at 'em.....LEMME' AT 'EM!!!"

:clap: