Professional Wrestling Discussion Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Professional Wrestling Discussion

Hey Sixpointone,

Did I tell you that I used to manage Hulk Hogan back in the 80's? Obviously you have some knowledge of the business (even though it is limited) but you are a complete phony. Who are you trying to impress?

Sixpointone

Enlightened

OnNalTTocS2006 said:
Hey Sixpointone,

Did I tell you that I used to manage Hulk Hogan back in the 80's? Obviously you have some knowledge of the business (even though it is limited) but you are a complete phony. Who are you trying to impress?

Hi New Member,

There is a saying I invented.

If my real life story is such that it cannot be believed by someone such as yourself, that is the ultimate compliment. Thank You sincerely.

I did not do Wrestling to be praised or bashed on a Message Board. Of course I am jaded and realize that goes with the territory. Rather, I did it for love of the game.

Thanks for your opinion, and you are welcome for my facts, :). And I hope you too live your life with enough heart to follow your dreams too.

All My Best,
John

Sixpointone,

Here on the big island of Hawaii we have a saying that fits you perfectly.. Bu Lai'a (this is used to describe someone who is prone to embellish the truth).

Sixpointone

Enlightened

Manzerick said:
umm dude..Hogan didn't have a manager

Did he?

Hulk's manager was during his first run in the WWF, before he returned to kickstart Hulkamania in late 1983. He was a heel and had the late and great Classie Freddie Blassie in his corner.

Sixpointone,

I was using sarcasm to mirror how ridiculous your claims are.

Sixpointone

Enlightened

OnNalTTocS2006 said:
Sixpointone,

Here on the big island of Hawaii we have a saying that fits you perfectly.. Bu Lai'a (this is used to describe someone who is prone to embellish the truth).

If you are trying to bait me into a flame war, sad to say you have zero chance of succeeding.

The only thing I'm trying to do is stop you from posting moronic claims on a great site. Why don't you got to WWF.com and hang out with the people there?

Hey John,

Before you get upset.. Look at my user name in the mirror.. lol.

Sixpointone

Enlightened

Hey Scott,

Shame on you for setting me up, :p. But since I have been honest throughout, I will say I reported your post to the Admins.

I am guessing you are just upset that you missed my Amateur Stand Up Comedy Show this past Monday.

Nights, I must be headed to bed.

All My Best,
John

PS: For everyone else it ends up it was a work friend trying to prank me. Maybe he should be the next Ashton Kutcher on Punk'd.

That's ok.. My only intention of registering was to get under your skin and since you reported me I know my mission is accomplished.. haha!

Peace!

Lightmeup

Enlightened

Sheesh, chill out fellow light mavens. You're awfully quick on the trigger finger today!

Empath

Flashaholic

Closed.

The topic can be restarted in a new thread, if desired, but not this one. This one is beyond repair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.