Company is coming....

VWTim

Enlightened
Sometimes, depends who it is. But it's always a bit of work getting the house in order. Not that it's normally dirty, but pick everything up vacuum.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
VWTim said:
Sometimes, depends who it is. But it's always a bit of work getting the house in order. Not that it's normally dirty, but pick everything up vacuum.

Clean the bathroom they will be using too! :toilet: :sick2: :eeew: :eeksign:

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
My daughter would go on a cleaning rampage when I was going down there for a visit. Lately her mother has been conveniently "forgetting" to tell her I am coming down so that she won't wear herself out before I arrive. As long as TP is in the same room as the porcelain throne I can survive. That being said I try to clean up the house if my real estate agent lets me know I have potential buyers coming, but quick vacuuming and sweeping suffices for me.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, no extra cleanup. I don't force people to be here, they don't like it, they can leave. I'm pretty cluttery by nature, but my g/f is a real sweetheart and keeps the place spotless. :thumbsup:

Cheers. :buddies:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Visiting company usually throws us into a full-blown panic! Extra focus on the bathroom of course but it always produces a flurry of cleaning activity.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm usually minimally attentive to housekeeping normally, so whenever guests arrive for more than a day or so it's cleaning time. Frequently involving long hours of scrubbing, vaccuming, and sorting of loose stuff.

nethiker

Enlightened
We make sure we have a party or invite friends over at least every month or so, that way we havn't had time to trash the house too bad since the last visit. If you go too long between guests, it can be a lot of work. :)

Now that you're exhausted, try to relax and enjoy your company. I assume that was the point in having them over in the first place.