When?

NAW

Enlightened
WOW, just WOW! From my knowledge you have been buying alot of lights recently and you still want more.

Now thats a true flashaholic.:grin2:

Now for the next regulated incan...hard to answer. You most likeley are interested in a Surefire brand right? Try email them, but I doubt you may get your answer.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
As I understand it, Surefire is done with incans.

They are working on high output HID's, LiIon and LiPoly technology and lights.

Bill

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire no more Incans? I think thats going to be a big mistake for surefire. All Law Enforcement Agencies are going to be upset, unless they give them all new Kromas!:naughty:

Size15's

Flashaholic
I believe Bill means SureFire are not going to be developing any more incandescent lamps, or releasing any more new incandscent models.

SureFire will continue to support their existing products with spare lamps etc. as they have been doing.

Al

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Size15's said:
I believe Bill means SureFire are not going to be developing any more incandescent lamps, or releasing any more new incandscent models.

SureFire will continue to support their existing products with spare lamps etc. as they have been doing.

Al

Al sorry to be OT here, but it has to do with regulated incans...

My A2 lamp quit working, but the filament looks OK. My other A2 incan lamp works fine in the same A2. What do you think the problem is. Both A2 lamps look identical, but one of them doesnt work....

I have all my lights packed in a box ready to move next weekend, so I wont be able to try anything till next weekend. LOL, the box weighs 45 pounds. :rock:

NAW

Enlightened
Skalomax, don't worry. Even if no other other regulated incad does'nt come out, the newer technology will be better. And much more expensive.:awman:

Even now there is better flashlights than the A2.

Size15's

Flashaholic
PoliceScannerMan said:
Al sorry to be OT here, but it has to do with regulated incans...

My A2 lamp quit working, but the filament looks OK. My other A2 incan lamp works fine in the same A2. What do you think the problem is. Both A2 lamps look identical, but one of them doesnt work....

I have all my lights packed in a box ready to move next weekend, so I wont be able to try anything till next weekend. LOL, the box weighs 45 pounds. :rock:

Sometimes it is not obvious to the un-magnified eye that the filament is broken.
I suggest you get another MA02 Lamp.