When did HDS discontinue these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spordin

Enlightened
Discontinued:
--EDC Ultimate 60 XR
--EDC Ultimate 60 XR GT

Hmm...Did this just happen, or was I not paying attention? Was going to buy an XRGT soon. Why did they discontinue? Do they have any in stock? How do the U60 & U60GT compare?

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe HDS is coming out with new models. I have no idea if the new models will be in a different body or if Henry is going to just upgrade the lumens stated in the specs like Surefire is doing. If I were considering buying one I would wait now to see what comes out. If new models are indeed on the horizon I would think they would be better then what's available now.

Spordin

Enlightened
Cool. But this ALWAYS happens to me. I'll kinda save up for a particular light, kinda wait, then...poof. Happened last with the CMG IU, had to settle for a Goober. Now this. Oh well

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the feeling, but from what I understand there still might be even a better reasons to wait. I think your options in a multi level, high end, single 123 or 123r are going to expand. You gota love this place when it comes to getting exactly what you want.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I hope your very, very patient, a lot of people have been waiting a long time for the 85 lumen series. In other words, dont expect it in a few weeks. They keep pushing the release date back further and further. They are great lights. I love my U60 Xrgt. Lots of cool features.

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah... read above...

we all assume that all the U60's are going to be XR's so there is no reason to state it as such...

Status
Not open for further replies.