Best Flashlight Movie

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never saw it but I heard there was one called the "Tooth Fairy" or something like it where the demon/tooth fairy was afraid of light and the hero had a bag of flashlights he used to keep it at bay for the whole movie until (spoiler) he gets it with a lighthouse beacon, or something like that...

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
nerdgineer said:
I never saw it but I heard there was one called the "Tooth Fairy" or something like it where the demon/tooth fairy was afraid of light and the hero had a bag of flashlights he used to keep it at bay for the whole movie until (spoiler) he gets it with a lighthouse beacon, or something like that...

Might not be the same movie, but this sounds like the end of "Little Monsters" with Fred Savage and Howie Mandel.

Ah, the 80's ;).

ackbar

Enlightened
nerdgineer said:

the movie you are thinking about is Darkness Falls

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember "Little Monsters." What a strange movie. But cool for a kid, especially with all the flashlights.

I saw a movie on TV that I think came from an Ed McBain novel. Involved a city-wide blackout. I think everone was using old D-cell Streamlights.