• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SPY 005

Nightlight

Newly Enlightened
Yes, you read it right. Here's the deal; I just sent in Paypal for my black ,no tritium, with the original settings(one of only a couple made) SPY 005. I know that if I even take this light out of the box I will keep it and that would not be fiscally responsible at this time. I will either repackage or relabel the box without so much as opening it if someone is interested. My cost with shipping and Paypal fees was $369.50. I will let it go for $385 to cover my Paypal and re-shipping.I will regret this.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uggh! That's almost torcherous. Sorry to hear that you'll be letting that one pass through.

Amazing light for those that are interested. I've held them in my hands and I can truely say its one of the finest lights I've ever seen.

Good luck with your sale. The HA-BK is awesome by the way.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Snag!!!

You won't be dissappointed.... and if you are, give me a PM, I'll take it off your hands.

HenryE

Newly Enlightened
EDITED
Does anyone have another Spy005 for sale for Chris?

Henry

Last edited:

Nightlight

Newly Enlightened
You can call off the dogs! I have Pm'd Henry and admitted my mistake. My indecision should not be his problem. I will honor my original offer and will even knock off $10 for the grief I have caused. I knew I would regret this , just didn't know it would happen so soon.

HenryE

Newly Enlightened
No change in price -- I agreed to the original figure and that's what I'll pay. I appreciate Chris's reconsideration and integrity.

Many times in my seven decades I've felt buyer's or seller's remorse before a deal closed. In the early part of my life the deal usually closed. As I matured, however, the deal *always* closed once the commitment was made.

Ahhh, youth!

Henry

Nightlight

Newly Enlightened
Hi Henry,

I can't claim seven decades but I am certainly old enough to admit that I have made a mistake. Thank you for accepting my apology and not making a mountain out of this molehill.

moses

Enlightened
A bit curious, what is the runtime on these units for each of the six levels?

Blessings,
Mo