Lambda light sale page

Unabomber

Newly Enlightened
I tried to participate in the recent sale of Lambda products and think have discovered a bug. On the page of the items for sale, there was no paypal email address listed. For most people this is their email address, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't pay. Also, there wasn't a quantity listed. I don't know about others, but I for one, am hesitant on sending anyone money without hopes of a product and worrying about re-imbursement if I didn't order quick enough. Aside from any fees incurred via the transaction for both parties from paypal. I obviously didn't order anything for these reasons. Comments anyone?

aso

Enlightened
Send Lambda an email order first. He will contact you to confirm your order.

Unabomber

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the response....that is exactly what I did though. No response from him whatsoever.
confused.gif

sflate

Enlightened
The night of the sale I noticed the PayPal address missing and emailed him. He emailed me back almost instantly and we actually emailed back and forth several times in the first 10 minutes of the sale. I did manage to get 1 finished light and 1 pill and both are excellent as everyone have posted. Sorry you missed out. He probably has not emailed back because he is busy building more pills. If you get the chance - definitely keep trying. They're worth it.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Given the popularity of his products, I would imagine Lambda's e-mail volume approaches that of Craig's (LED Museum), which was around 800 a day, last he told us...

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unabomber,

Sorry you missed out, and that I've not responded yet. Sometimes it takes me a while to sift through all the spam and such to find real emails.

Right now I'm sitting in a hotel room in DC working from my laptop, so I don't have access to my email; I'll try and get caught up when I get back home.
wink.gif

JRT

Newly Enlightened
Unabomber, Are you sure you sent your email to the correct address?
Lambda requested email concerning the sale be directed to a specific address, not the address at the last line of the web page.
I checked the sale page less than fifteen minutes after the sale started and the assembled pills were already gone. Imagine how many messages he must have received. I quickly requested a completed maglite at 5:19pm and Lambda answered at 5:21pm.
Bottomline, read the posts at this site. You will not find anything but postive opinons of his products, prices or support.
Please try again to purchase one of his lights, you will not be disappointed.
John