• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - ArcMania SuperFlashlight U-bin SOLD

easilyled

Flashaholic
I just bought this but decided to let it go as its not exactly what I
need or am looking for and would stay a shelf queen.

Its bright and extremely white - probably the most pure white tint I've seen personally.

Here is the original link with a picture:-

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120127

I will sell it for the same price ie. $345=00 shipped anywhere or would consider a trade for mint X-bin HD-45 or Tri-lux Aleph3 Icarus light (with splash-ano body) or another very nice high-end light that I don't have.

I will see what trade offers come in and then decide whether to accept the first "I'll take it" (in straight cash) or the trade offer that is most attractive

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - ArcMania SuperFlashlight U-bin

I`ll take it! I always wanted an SFIII! I wonder what they look like anyway!:laughing:

Oh yah, an Icarus Aleph 3 Trilux? I`ll take it too!:drool: :naughty:

Ken

Last edited:

Uriah

Enlightened

Kenster is this going to an anonymous buyer who choses to remain anonymous?? :naughty: :naughty:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Uriah said:
Kenster is this going to an anonymous buyer who choses to remain anonymous?? :naughty: :naughty:

My choice to choose to answer that question has been chosen for me. The chosen choice was that I choose the choice of not to answer your chosen question!:wtf: :wave:

Ken

Uriah

Enlightened

WOW and to think choosing to not answer the chosen question only raises more questions???? :laughing: :grin2: :huh:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Uriah said:
WOW and to think choosing to not answer the chosen question only raises more questions???? :laughing: :grin2: :huh:

Answering your question with a questionable answer I guess was no answer at all leaving yet more questions to be answered even though the questions will never be asked or answered. :thinking: :ohgeez: :shakehead

But I got a light!:rock:

PayPal has been sent.:paypal:

Thank you,
Ken

Last edited:

Fringe

Enlightened
Nice grab Kenster! I have the Lighthound one and absolutly love its form fit and power and I can only imagine this will be all the more spectacular. You will want to hold on to this one.