• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Black CPF Lionheart #002

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD to LouRoy is a mint condition CPF Lionheart in the much-harder-to-find black color and the lowest serial number you are likely to see for sale: #002. This never carried, never used shelf queen has a very bright LED with a slight tint towards the HID-ish side of white, which I prefer. The full set includes:

Black CPF Lionheart #002 w/v2 software
150A body and PILA battery
168A body and PILA battery
High quality PILA charger
Black nylon holster

If you're interested, see the Cones-Stuff site for a great and very complete review of this light and charger, with many photos. Go to the main index here,
http://www.cones-stuff.co.uk/ then click on the Torches section and scroll down to the Lionheart.

Price is $250 including overnight shipping CONUS and PayPal fees. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets the light. But if you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: FS: Black CPF Lionheart #002

Great deal on a great light. This is pretty much a complete turnkey package. Of all the Mr Bulk products, this is my favorite. I prefer the V2 software over the regulated Cham board and carry my Nat LH with the 168 tube for super long run times.

Free :bumpit:

LouRoy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Black CPF Lionheart #002

I'll take it please! Just let me know where to send papal. Thanks.

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Black CPF Lionheart #002

Thanks, LouRoy... you're getting an awesome light.

LouRoy

Enlightened
Re: SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Black CPF Lionheart #002

:paypal: :thanks:

I also have the # 002 HA Lioncub. They will keep each other company. :lolsign:

LouRoy

Enlightened
Charlesn, the light arrrived yesterday in perfect condition. Nice packing job!!

The light is exactly as described and is even better than I imagined. Me likey!

Thanks!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Congratulations LouRoy!!!!

I just had to comment because my very first "expensive" custom light was a CPF edition Lionheart #092. Its the very one that started a tidal wave of interest in LED lights, and when the wave rolled back out to sea it took my retirement fund with it! I got the same kind of package setup as you. Absolutely fantastic light. And a screaming deal to boot, I paid a hundred more back when. From the moment I noticed the green tint of the AR coating on the lens, I knew it was a very high quality piece of work. To this day it impresses me with its outstanding brightness and huge, long reaching hot spot. I hope it makes you happy for a very long time!

LouRoy

Enlightened
Thanks, Lunarmodule! I haven't had much time to use the light, but it feels great in the hand and I like having two different battery options and adjustable light output.

I have not gotten one until now because I thought it would be too big (I am partial to small lights). While it is not a pants pocket light, it would fit nicely in a coat pocket. It will be a great light to use when bright light and long runtimes are needed.

Does anyone know of any runtime charts for the Lionheart? I read on Charlie's site that it should run around 1 hour on high with the 150A Pila. I know this means even more time with the 168A.

Anyway, I could not be happier with the light. Hmmmm, I wonder if anyone has a HA or bare Lionheart they want to sell.......... I know arewethereyetdad just bought a bare one. Maybe I'll PM him--he likes to rotate his stock frequently. :lolsign: